Growing up retic - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #21
Monkey Tails Canada
Beautiful Retic!!

Old 08-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #22
Mutimbo
Hey Ron its been over 3 months! We need an update!!

Old 08-06-2013, 07:54 PM   #23
RonzRoyalz
Thanks for the interest. My new computer ain't letting me get into this site very easy. I have to double click the logo in the top left corner and then all I can do is this. Anyway, I'll keep trying, but in the mean time Willard is over 7' and 2-1/2" in diameter. I live in the woods, so neighbors ain't close, but the few kids that come over to SEE the snakes would rather SEE and HANDLE Willard rather than the ball pythons.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #24
AbsoluteApril
I love seeing updates to this thread!

sorry you're having issues accessing, I assume from a mobile device? :/ that sucks cause I really enjoy the pictures seeing him grow

Old 08-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #25
RonzRoyalz
Of course after a mod, not nameing names, it works for me. Hummm.
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #26
RonzRoyalz
Wrong pic of the kids, already showed that one, can't find the other one. But a good update. I had him outside on the top of one of them bench swings and he was really laid back, he then found his way to the ground and got a little amped. I was on the swing and he came to my feet and came up to the left of the swing and he laid his head on my lap and was calm for about a minute. Then went back down and went in a few circles around me and then found my right leg and came up and laid his head on my right side and stayed there for another minute or so. We have really grown to apprecitate each other, if he's capable of doing that? I always make sure the kids don't get too confident with him.

Old 08-07-2013, 02:18 AM   #27
Mutimbo
He's a beauty Ron. I also have enjoyed watching him grow up. I have a normal (Melvin) who is about the same age and size. Don't make us wait 3 months this time.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #28
RonzRoyalz
Sure thing

Old 08-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #29
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonzRoyalz View Post
Of course after a mod, not nameing names, it works for me. Hummm.
haha Magic Mod Powers!

That's really neat how he came over to you on the swing

Old 08-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #30
Helenthereef
Nice to see him again, looks hard to photograph in the sun, he's so bright.

(Hi Willard! )

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!