next show for east coast reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-06-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
redneckchic2204
next show for east coast reptiles

East Coast Reptiles Exotic Reptiles and Pet Expo: July 16 & 17, 2005

We would like to thank all of you who attended our last show and say we hope you all had a great time and for those of you who missed it hopefully you will make it to our next show on July 16 & 17, 2005.
We at east coast reptiles have contacted the American cancer society and half of the proceeds we make on this show will be donated to them. This show will be a venomous as well as non-venomous. On May 20, 2005 my husband and I will be appearing on a television station in Columbia SC to educate people as well as get the show date out there. We are looking for a few more sponsors so if you are interested we are asking for a flat rate of $300.00 and you will get three free tables and will be put on the website and anything else we advertise on.
As for the tables they are the same as last time:
1 for $65.00
2 for $100.00
3 for $125.00
And of course an end cap $175.00
which are limited. As for prepaying we ask the checks be made out to Lisa Schimmel-Campbell. We ask that all pre paid checks be sent by June 25, 2005 and the address is 305 Holly wood lane lot 29 north Augusta sc 29841. When we receive that check we will send a receipt back to you.
As for the vendor list we will not be advertising that due to the harassment last show. If any of the vendors that are interested in attending if something is said to you or sent to you regarding this next show please contact us at east_coast_reptiles52@yahoo.com or (803)202-3104 and we will answer any questions and concerns you may have. If it is not sent by my husband or I than it is not true, and I emphasize on that.
We had suggestions on our last show about more advertisement and that is getting underway as we speak. As for any other suggestions you may have please contact us and let us know if you would like to attend.
As for the food issue we are going to try to provide lunch on one or both days and will let you know ahead of time. Another suggestion that was brought up was a pot luck dinner and everybody brings a dish if you have any suggestions on that please let us know.
Another idea for the cancer society we are going to see if we can get some kids and adults who were diagnosed with cancer in there on Friday and if any of the vendors are interested let us know on giving them a little show and education. Please let us know and we will put you on the list.
Set up times will be 9 am till when ever my husband and I will be staying in the temple both nights. So if you show up at 2am and need to set up please pound on the door.

Thank You,
East Coast Reptiles
Lisa and Jason Campbell

Old 06-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #2
J&MExotics
My Oh My

6/8/2005 *** JUST ANNOUNCED ***
Due to many request, we have added a venomous included hot show in Columbia, South Carolina July 16th in cooperation with the Southeastern Hot Herp Society. Please check our South Carolina website tomorrow for exciting information. This is our 8th year in South Carolina and the one day show will be as large as our two day shows that we have been holding in SC for 8 years now - from www.reptileandexoticanimalshow.com

OH MY how in the world will they do a show when someone else is doing it that same weekend and in the same building

Old 06-09-2005, 09:24 PM   #3
J&MExotics
My Oh My

:

Hey Lisa ....

down the drain you go

Told ya he would eat you ... butt alive!

Old 06-09-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
J&MExotics
oopps eat YOUR butt alive

hah

Monica

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!