INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:12 AM   #91
Ozark Inbred
Things that go "BUMP" in the night

Old 01-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #92
Cat_72
Hm, I'm thinking an IP check of Mr. Henderson here just might be in order.....

Old 01-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #93
esoteric-lizard
just thought i would let people know that monstersnakesforums.com has been shut down... harry wessels behavior has gotten him into some serious doodoo.... resulting in his forum being shut down.... beware of HARRY WESSELS @ monstersnakes.... BAD GUY!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:10 PM   #94
Serafim
Im not so sure they were shut down for wrong doing. Looks like an sql error

Invalid SQL query: DELETE FROM wowbb_attachments WHERE finalized=0 AND upload_date < '2008-01-29 23:08:25'-Table 'wowbb_attachments' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

Who shut them down?

Old 01-30-2008, 11:37 PM   #95
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Im not so sure they were shut down for wrong doing. Looks like an sql error

Invalid SQL query: DELETE FROM wowbb_attachments WHERE finalized=0 AND upload_date < '2008-01-29 23:08:25'-Table 'wowbb_attachments' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

Who shut them down?
WoWBB for breaking TOS... harry just couldnt keep his mouth shut... everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie... he manipulates, sacres, and strong arms everyone into doing what he wants.

harry is a thug!!!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:40 PM   #96
Serafim
Well that would explain the error. But what TOS did he break and more importantly How do you know all this?

Old 01-31-2008, 12:04 AM   #97
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Well that would explain the error. But what TOS did he break and more importantly How do you know all this?
the list of things harry has done is long.... but, he was bashing a friend of mines family member on his forum. it is personal but what harry did and has been doing is very unethical.

harry at one time tried to blame me for his illegal name bashing, of a well known reptile breeder, by spreading a fake email and pretending to be me... that happened a about a year ago i think.... that is just one instance.

i just wanted to add to this thread by saying harry wessels very bad guy and BEWARE!!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 12:05 AM   #98
WebSlave
WowBB is just the name of the forum software they are probably using for their site. I don't read anything into that error message other than they probably had a glitch in the database.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:08 AM   #99
Serafim
when you purchase a license you can bash someone on your own forum. Thats not a violation of any TOS I have ever heard of. If that was the case there would be no forums left on the internet. Sounds to me that you are bashing someone right now with no real proof. Not taking a side but at least send harry an email so he can defend himself

Old 01-31-2008, 12:16 AM   #100
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
WowBB is just the name of the forum software they are probably using for their site. I don't read anything into that error message other than they probably had a glitch in the database.
a friend of mine called me this morning and informed me of the news... he is the victim and he personally informed WoWBB... i was told that harry got shut down for violating TOS... WoWBB has software and also hosts too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!