INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #21
justinmorse
Is there ever an end to BS like this?

I'm just curious.

I hate reading through the board only to find personal battles being fought.

I want genuine information, not childish arguments. I think that's what most of us are here for.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:25 PM   #22
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmorse

I'm just curious.

I want genuine information, not childish arguments. I think that's what most of us are here for.

Yeah, this does seem like a personal vendetta of some sort. So Brian, why the inquiry?

Old 12-23-2007, 09:25 PM   #23
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmorse

I'm just curious.

please dont read it then.

i posted this thread, i got the info i wanted... the end.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:35 PM   #24
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Yeah, this does seem like a personal vendetta of some sort. So Brian, why the inquiry?
no personal vendetta... as stated before... i was involved in a "potential" business deal with matt at monster-cages.com, of whom i was referred to by harry wessels.... it is my understanding that the purpose of the BOI is for things like this...

(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.<BR>

This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of herptile related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with. This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discusssions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion. Facts are: dates, value of transactions, actual quoted conversations, and the like. Opinons are: YOUR interpretations of motives, business practices or impressions of the person with whom you had conversations with. Keep these FIRMLY in mind when you are posting your message.

NOW please... you are contradicting yourself by insinuating that i have an axe to grind of some sort.

Old 12-23-2007, 11:25 PM   #25
GinoInDaBronx
Matt...

Brian,

matt is a major league slimeball and scammer. Check his past threads. Better yet, ask someone for a link to the original BOI. There you will learn all that you need to know about matt.

Like when he used to purport himself as a 'rescue,' then take the animals and sell them.

How many incarnations has he had in the reptile world? monster cages is at least the 4th or 5th since I have been around. As soon as he gets nailed in his scam, he switches the guise.

And here is some advice for both of these parties: while writing on a message board, it is IMPOSSIBLE to SLANDER someone. Dont believe me? Google the word 'slander.' Then, try 'libel.'

Gino Beniquez

Old 12-24-2007, 12:03 AM   #26
Serafim
Brian If you know the one guy why would you inquire about him? Seems a bit odd. Im glad you got the answers to your questions. And thanks for inquiring I know another company I won't be dealing with...

Old 12-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #27
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Brian If you know the one guy why would you inquire about him? Seems a bit odd. Im glad you got the answers to your questions. And thanks for inquiring I know another company I won't be dealing with...
john, i know harry not matt... and i dont trust harry's opinion but he knew someone interested in my snakes, and i was interested in the sale... so i thought i would come here to get more info. glad i did!!

next time i guess i will do a better search. thanks to all for helping.

Old 12-24-2007, 02:34 AM   #28
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric-lizard
no personal vendetta... as stated before... i was involved in a "potential" business deal with matt at monster-cages.com, of whom i was referred to by harry wessels.... it is my understanding that the purpose of the BOI is for things like this...

(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.<BR>

This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of herptile related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with. This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discusssions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion. Facts are: dates, value of transactions, actual quoted conversations, and the like. Opinons are: YOUR interpretations of motives, business practices or impressions of the person with whom you had conversations with. Keep these FIRMLY in mind when you are posting your message.

NOW please... you are contradicting yourself by insinuating that i have an axe to grind of some sort.
I don't know...
-you named Monstersnakesforever.com in the title of the inquiry
-you switch from the correct spelling to harry weasels in your first post (an honest mistake, a bit of a dig?)
-you say you know (and don't trust) Harry , but your post asks for feedback on him
-and now it comes out that you are a former mod on his site, but have recently been banned

This could pretty easily be construed as personal

Old 12-24-2007, 03:24 AM   #29
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I don't know...
-you switch from the correct spelling to harry weasels in your first post (an honest mistake, a bit of a dig?)
-you say you know (and don't trust) Harry , but your post asks for feedback on him
-and now it comes out that you are a former mod on his site, but have recently been banned

weasels was a spell check mistake... try a spell check on wessels and you will see... i added harry's site because he is matts parter and set me up with the deal, i am entitled to see if there are others out there who might know more about him, correct (even if i know him)... i should have just said give feedback on matt, thats my bad... i was a former mod A LONG TIME AGO and if you knew the whole story about harry you would understand that i left his site because he was involving me in his questionable activity, thats a whole different story... so i left. me not bringing this up until now should tell you something... if this was something personal i would have brought this up long ago at the beginning of the thread.

hhmoore, since you asked....

harry has been had lots of legal trouble in the reptile business... being contacted by more than one lawyer for his conduct relating to personal relations with others....

harry banned me because i said i didnt trust him... thats all... he has a very short temper... to be honest i dont care about him or his website... so no personal vendetta - believe me i really dont care.

i feel that i am entitled to make an inquiry on two people that are associated to each other (business parters), even if i know one or the other, so that i can collect additional informtaion from parties that i may not be aware of... in order for me to make sure that i dont get ripped off in a business deal... thats what the BOI is for, right?

all i know is i was asked to send reptiles without payment to someone i dont know, and i wanted info on them, and there parter.

thanks for your observation though... helps clear things up i suppose.

Old 12-24-2007, 05:32 AM   #30
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I don't know...

Thank You I am glad someone has the insight to see what has really gone on here.

Brian lets talk about this "legal" trouble I have had? I wont name drop unless this gets out of hand but I will be happy to lay the story out for all to read.

At one point I owned two www's http://www.MonsterSnakes.com and STILL http://www.MonsterSnakesForums.com. One was for my web page and one was for my forums. A member of my forums was banned and they without even asking to have them removed had a lawyer contact my service provider for my personal web page and tell them I was using copy writen pictures on my website when in fact all it was were some photos posted on my forums.

Without delay they removed my webpage and said I would have to get a lawyer. I was like "wow how can they do this?" I have never used anyones pictures and the only pic's used were post on my forum by the owner. I decided it was going to be to much of a hassle and expense to get the old domain cleared and started http://www.MonsterSnakesForever.com

Another banned member with an agenda....

There you have the truth about my legal trouble.

Now Mr mud slinger would you like me to start name dropping? I have one for you...Dr Jay Owens...Would you like to tell folks here how many times Jay has had to ban you from the Bob Clark forums for harassment? Just last week Jay banned your one of hundreds of fake IP's for coming in and making trouble for one of there members because you don't like him and you made up several fake names and also attacked Jay for no reason other then he was doing his Job as admin of the site for Bob. I am sure Jay will verify this if directed to this post.

See Brian Watkins has a long history of this type of behaviour.

This is simple forum Drama and he knows Matt has had some negative posts made about him here so he is attempting his own little witch hunt and using the BOI to get back at me for removing him as a Mod and banning him and adding my name to this fiasco is simple revenge.

I let Brian back on my site because I felt bad he was banned from the other forums and needed a place to sell his snakes and thought I would be a good guy and try and help him. This is the thanks I get? Trying your best to drag my name threw the mud? This is just wrong Brian and you know it.

Brian would you like me to stoop to your level and tell everyone here what you recive a government check for?

I will refrain just leave me alone and stop this nonsense I have nothing to hide and being a forum owner you are going to make people mad its just the nature of the beast and you can not please everyone.

I would also like to say a few words about Matt at Monster Cages if I may. I was introduce to Matt a few months ago by a good friend and told about his cage line and with me being Monster Snakes and him being Monster Cages it just seemed like a great fit and I added a link to his site on my forums. I was told by some people he had posts here railing him ect (one being Brian Watkins himself making up a fake name and posting links here on my forums). I spoke with Matt on this subject and told him "whatever happened in the past is the past and what he did in the future under my name is what concerned me" I believe in helping people and second chances as many can verify including Mr Watkins here because he had one until this last little episode.

This obviously has not been one of the times I used better judgement but Brian was a mod for almost a year and I thought it would only be fair to give him a place to sell his animals and then he betrayed me telling Matt he did not trust me and I issued another ban. Out of anger? Yes this one thing I am guilty of...

Back to Matt.... I have been Working with Matt now the last several months very close and he is proving himself every day that what ever issues people have had in the past are in fact in the past. I have had several personal dealings with him and one included a Purple Albino Retic I am very happy with and also a large feeder order. I also know of several members of MonsterSnakesForums.com that have had very good dealings with him so in short Matt has done EVERY single thing right in the time I have known him and I will not Judge him for his past. We all make mistakes and I to be honest don't even know fact from false about Matt's past and I refuse to judge someone.

I think being the date it is and all I will quote a verse from the bible that says "forgive freely if you want to be forgiven" and also "Thou shall not judge unless ye wants to be judged" I live by these quotes and do my best not to be judging and forgive freely even at the cost of being placed on the good old BOI. LOL

I think I have done my part to clear things up here and answered with honesty and integrity. I hope everyone can see that and I am going to keep my word this time and stop responding to this gibberish. Thats what Brian wants and what he wanted when he started this thread and its completely obvious what he is up to. Oh and I received some warning points for foul language and I apologize for that I was simply posting an email in its entirety to further prove malice here. I should have read the rules a little better LOL

Everyone have a great Holiday and God Bless!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!