Exotic Reptiles Jungle & Danielle Fileds Geckos ? New Partnership?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #11
ravensgait
Jerry, you can Charge back paypal and the CC companies trump payapl as they wont argue with them. If a CC company does a charge back paypal has to cover it and try to recover the funds themselves.. Paypal also doesn't cover live animals under their buyer or seller protection (which is a Joke anyway) so if there is a problem go to your Credit Card company they can get things done where paypal wont even really bother to help.. Randy

Old 02-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #12
KNOBTAIL
I think that allot

depends on the bank that is issuing the card. I know that I spoke to my BankAmerica representitive who indicated that it varies from card to card and what that bank policy is. I also spoke to Amex and they indicated that they cannot charge back Paypal . The user of paypal who does NOT have an account with AMEX would not be affected . So you may be right , but not in all cases. The best thing to do is to contact your bank and find out what their policy is with regard to paypal.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
spawn
It's basically, if there's a will there's a way. If anyone was following my slight hijack of the thread, I DID in fact contact my bank regarding a chargeback before I finally got the refund as expected from paypal, and a rep told me that because it went through paypal, he can't do anything about it. I bet if I had complained more or raised hell, he certainly could have done something about it ($140). Even though in the paypal transaction details it's obvious we were dealing with animals, I don't think that would have affected the possibility of a forced chargeback.

Old 02-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #14
ravensgait
Well from my understanding it depends on if your paypal account is through your CC or just you bank account or ATM check card.. If you are using your CC I know that Visa, MasterCard and I think Discovery will cover you. If your using your ATM ETC then it depends on your bank...Randy

Old 02-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #15
spawn
That would explain it I guess. Mine is through my checking account, which supplies my ATM check card (when I go to stores, I use it as 'credit').

Old 02-06-2008, 01:17 AM   #16
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Cohen
Well good luck with that Frank. I hope he refunds your money. I knew Rocky for a while before he and Andy parted ways, back when it was Androks Rodents and Reptiles. I can only hope that another affiliate of Rocky's and Andy's , Sal ( Boca Morphs,Boca Reptiles, etc...) hasn't gotten involved with the new venture that Andy has taken. One can only hope. But then again I wouldn't put it past them. If Mike from Rain Forest is in on it, then someone like Sal shouldn't be far behind. I might just have to make plans to take a trip to their facility and see who's running about.
lol Sal. why does that not surprise me.. now there's one character who doesnt have all the wheels in their head going... Him and andy.. wooo.

dont be too shocked if you find out sal's taggin along with andy, but then again, Sal and Karma had a baby about 2 years ago so he might be trying to "clean up" and be a good guy... but i doubt it. he's can be dirty as the people he used to associate with, but i wont get into that because this isnt about sal...

Old 02-06-2008, 07:23 AM   #17
KNOBTAIL
I think your correct

most if not all of my purchases go through my ATM card. The exception are Herp related. Simply to limit the liability as best as once can. Paypal can be a blessing as well as a nightmare. It provides the unscrupulous with the ability to an open door policy for thievery. Its regrettable because eventually paypal will one day wake up and prohibit the payment of any livestock as a catagory. I for one wish they would do just that !

Old 02-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #18
ApriliaRufo
No live arrival guarantee. Money problems. All I need to say is that this (http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=545506) ad has been changed multiple times in an attempt to make the animal look healthier. I've seen posts about this on other forums. Anyone trying to sell an extremely underweight croc monitor is not of my interest to ever deal with. 575$ for a beautifully starving CM that should last you solid few months. Hooray!

Old 02-07-2008, 12:55 AM   #19
spawn
Surprise surprise -- the ad space expired/has been removed.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #20
doublea1964
EXOTIC REPTILE JUNGLE OWNERS

I WANT TO SET THE RECORD RIGHT.. MR MIKE FIELDS WORKED FOR US FOR 3 WEEKS AS A SALES MAN.. WE HAD A HUGE CONFLICT OF INTERESTS.. ONCE WE FOUND OUT HE WAS STILL TRADING UNDER HIS WIFE'S NAME DANIELLE FIELDS GECKOS WE HAD TO LET HIM GO...AS YOU ALL ARE AWARE OR NOT MR FIELDS ADVERTISES OTHER PEOPLES ANIMALS ON KINGSNAKE TO SELL..HE ADVERTISES EXOTIC REPTILE JUNGLES AS WELL.. THIS IS HOW HE MAKES A LIVING... WE SELL TO HIM WHOLESALE AND HE SELLS THEM ON FOR A PROFIT... HE IS JUST A CUSTOMER OF OURS ... SAL FROM BOCA MORPHS HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH EXOTIC REPTILES JUNGLE WHAT SO EVER..WE guarantee.LIVE ARRIVAL OF ALL OUR ANIMALS APART FORM FROGS.. THIS IS STANDARD IN THE REPTILE INDUSTRY..IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME (ANDY) DIRECT ON 772-985-0889..thank YOU

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!