Inquiry Van Deusen Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
catawhat
Inquiry Van Deusen Reptiles

Has anyone had any dealings with Van Deusen reptiles from MD?

Old 02-04-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
East_Coast
Brian is a personal friend of mine and I buy my rodents from him weekly. I have been in his snake room many times. He keeps very good records and the animals are all very clean and very well fed.

He has become my friend since I started buying rodents from him and because of the excellent way he has treated me for the past two years as a customer.

His Ball Pythons are all so healthy that each time I go into his snake room I ask to hold one or more. No joke.

To give you an example of how clean he keeps everything - when I buy frozen rodents from him he takes the extra step of removing all of the mouse droppings from each rodent and each bag.

See the post about me above (east coast colubrids). I am not known for sugar-coating or bs'ing.

Truly - you can buy with confidence from him.

Peter Jolles

Old 02-04-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
catawhat
LOL thank you very much Peter and good luck with baby #3 (whew, 3 under 4 yrs old, very very brave )

Old 02-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #4
Gopherdude
This Guy is Trustworthy

I ordered the GHost/Charcoal Male corn that Brian had laisted on Kingsnake and it arrived in perfect condition. This snake is awsome in all aspects. It was the first time that I have bought from him and the deal coundn't have went any better. He told me right away that he had receive my paypal payment and when he would ship. The day he shipped he sent me the tracking# which I had asked for and the snake arrived packaged great for winter conditions. The only thing I regret is not getting the Caramel stripe female 06 that he has left.

John York
CandCREPTILES

This is a great place to ask questions about people because it has helped me from getting scammed numerous times.

Watch your back people!

Old 02-10-2007, 10:11 PM   #5
Petboy15
I just bought two beautiful female balls from him. Great record keeping. He was honest and friendly. The snakes looked better than in the pictures. I say buy with confidence. What were you looking at getting?

Old 02-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
snakewrangler
I'm going to bump up this thread even though it is a year old:

I picked up an order of 250 rodents from Brian this morning. His rodents were the cleanest and most accurately sized I have ever seen. The packing was so good that I didn't even need a cooler. His prices, service, and communication are second to none.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!