Free Sav To Monitor Experienced Person Pickup Only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 11:18 PM   #1
Goose
Exclamation Free Sav To Monitor Experienced Person Pickup Only

She (I think) is about 18-20in long and as fat as can be! She has a temper and needs someone (must be monitor experienced! NOT a beginner lizard) who can give her all the attention she needs. She is free because I need to get her to a new home because of school, work, and my other reps. I live in Lovington IL. Email me if you would like pics. Serious inquires only. Pickup only because I cant seem to get any info needed from the stupid shipping companys who "don't" ship live animals. ( Even though on their website they say they do) And petstores won't help either.
email - miss.battousai@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2006, 11:15 AM   #2
Goose
I have been holding her and she has started to calm down alot. She doesnt mind a harness. If you want pics feel free to email me. miss.battousai@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2006, 12:40 PM   #3
bigjeeper
how far from Coldwater MI are you? and are you shere it is a femail ?
I have a femail just about the same size....

thanks Dave

Old 11-23-2006, 01:04 AM   #4
Goose
sorry for late update

I am about 326 miles from you. I'm not positive I was told female. Have not had alot of experience in sexing monitors. I remeasured her the other day and she is now arround 21 1/2 in.

Here are a few pics. They are a little big.

Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #5
lizardlover5493
i have now a male savannah that had a temper but is now very calm and ups will ship live animals i shiped a gecko with them and this is a shortcut about shipping live animals with upshttp://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/prepare/guidelines/animals.html

thanks brent

Old 11-28-2006, 09:20 PM   #6
lizardlover5493
hey sorry its just this

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res...s/animals.html

Old 11-29-2006, 12:16 AM   #7
Goose
Sold!

Thanks for the site but she has now gone to a new home.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #8
gboswell449
do you still have her?If so I am interested and i live in Hobart, IN 46342

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread