Good Guy Craig Martin - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #11
dmasio
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=1#post2155340

Here BTW let me add this for these people to read.

Old 08-13-2019, 01:48 PM   #12
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
Sounds like someone has a couple accounts to try to post what a "good guy" they are. Lol
you bottom feeder little man

Old 08-14-2019, 05:22 AM   #13
dmasio
Lol if you say so.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:11 PM   #14
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
I'm merely stating facts regarding PayPal's Terms of Service.

I bought several snakes this year, and all but two sellers asked me to send payment via Friends and Family through PayPal.

My point is that, as sellers, you all have no right to expect buyers to waive their protection through PayPal. You also have no right to circumvent the rules regarding Paypal's fees for using their service. When you open an account, you agree to abide by their account policies.

When you cheat them out of their fees, you're basically expecting them to work for free. Do you show up to your job just out of the kindness of your heart, or do you expect to be paid? I expect payment for the services I perform at my job. PayPal is no different.

No worries about any business transaction between us. Your customer service stinks, and the way you talk to people is beyond rude. Thankfully, there are many other breeders out there who offer quality animals, and are able to conduct themselves appropriately.
You got exactly what you wanted. At a great price. good now you want to say I'm rude. And my customer service stinks. . That makes zero sense. But it's a free county. I talk to people the way they deserve to be talked to .

Old 08-22-2019, 10:35 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
I'm merely stating facts regarding PayPal's Terms of Service.

I bought several snakes this year, and all but two sellers asked me to send payment via Friends and Family through PayPal.

My point is that, as sellers, you all have no right to expect buyers to waive their protection through PayPal. You also have no right to circumvent the rules regarding Paypal's fees for using their service. When you open an account, you agree to abide by their account policies.

When you cheat them out of their fees, you're basically expecting them to work for free. Do you show up to your job just out of the kindness of your heart, or do you expect to be paid? I expect payment for the services I perform at my job. PayPal is no different.

No worries about any business transaction between us. Your customer service stinks, and the way you talk to people is beyond rude. Thankfully, there are many other breeders out there who offer quality animals, and are able to conduct themselves appropriately.
Excellent post and I agree.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:18 PM   #16
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
You got exactly what you wanted.
That was a long time ago, Craig. And you're correct - I did get what I wanted, but you're proving my point for me. I've seen how you treat people when there's a problem, and that defines who you are. When things go right, everything's fine. It's how you act when things go wrong, that is very telling.

Quote:
good now you want to say I'm rude .
I don't just want to say you're rude. I'm actually saying you're rude.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
you bottom feeder little man
I am ashamed that a sponsor on this site, and someone who alleges he served with the Marines, would talk down to another human being like this anywhere, but particularly in a business environment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!