You have GOT to read this - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
akaangela
You have GOT to read this

I replied to an add for an "albino pyhon" asking what kind of python it was and an photo.

Re: python‏
Sent: Fri 5/02/08 8:02 PM
To: Angela

Hi there,
thanks for the mail. i have a male albino and a female piebald nall pythons available to go out , they are hand raised and home trained with all papers,has been fully checked, AKC tested and have a good relationship with other pets and well trained too they are close ringed..closed bonded and vet checked with up to date vet records.they are ready to go for adoption with free snakes box.i am looking for a good home and will meet up any requirements if need to be shipped.their weights are 442g and 507g and each are a little over 2 ft. long, will come with a cites permit and 10months and 12months and 1year old respectively. They will be going out for free adoption and a free box and all you need to pay is the shipping fee . I am giving them for adoption because i am here for an assignment and my job requires a lot of time so i immediately realized that they are going to be lonely and as you know they are very delicate creatures and need a lot of care and devotion and that is why i have decided to give them out to a loving and caring home where they will be loved and will be given all the time they need, so if you are interested.get back lets see how they get home..where are you located and How soon do you want the snakes?, how many? and if needs to be shipped, then get back to me with your full address and the address of the closest airport to your location so that i should contact the shipping agency right away for flight reservation as i will be shipping them from the Republic of Cameroon . get back asap. awaiting your reply

Old 05-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
Cat_72
LOL, I saw an ad on Craigslist not too long ago for AKC registered monkeys, I think it was.....too funny.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #3
akaangela
Can you imagine a 500g 2ft long BP that is AKC tested and well trained to fetch, sit and use the litter box? OH did I mention he wanted $200 for both?

Old 05-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #4
Cat_72
Wow, I gotta start working with mine on that whole "fetch" thing.....not to mention litterbox training!!

One question.....how does a snake "sit"? I mean, it's not like they can get much lower....? Maybe he meant "sit up". That MUST be it.

Sheesh, lol.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #5
ravensgait
I could see it now, tossing the stuffed mouse toy across the yard and telly ol Spot to Fetch ! In the mean time you go out to a movie, have diner and then return just in time to take the mouse toy from spot and toss it again !!

Now that is a real good Add LMAO if I had a snake that could do that I'd be asking at least 300 for it. have to give this scammer points for originality. Randy

Old 05-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #6
ccamaleon3000
my one know a trick, "disappear the mice" but we trying the roll over that way i can ask for more money

Old 05-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
well~ I'm outraged~ the AKC won't even respond to my requests to register my snakes! They are purebreds and I have the pedigree's to prove it!

Old 05-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
Andy'sReptiles
wow...

i just feel so bad for them... how do they even put food on their own table?....

Old 05-03-2008, 08:45 PM   #9
dsirkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
well~ I'm outraged~ the AKC won't even respond to my requests to register my snakes! They are purebreds and I have the pedigree's to prove it!
At this time you can only register your Ball Pythons as Foundation Stock and show them in the Miscellaneous Class. Just put them on a leash and wear a long skirt and practice running them in a circle the size of a show ring.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #10
ForkedTung
This not is not Nigerian vershun new scam I give for free with papers of pedigree and all neuter shots from delicate AKC, so u send me money for ship or alot and then my family win't die we good albino christians, this is all free just send me alot of money for free for good home....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!