Crested Gecko that's ALWAYS fired up... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
The_Interloper
Crested Gecko that's ALWAYS fired up...

One of the babies that I hatched in March is always fired up. I mean ALWAYS. I've never seen it turn another shade at all. It's kept by it's self in it's own tub like I do with all the babies I hatch. This geckos' sibling fires up on and off like they normally do. Anyone else experience this? It's a drop dead gorgeous gecko and I plan on keeping it if it going to stay like this!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
The_Interloper
Hmmmm......maybe I'll get a response if I post pictures.

With flash.
Name:  Flash.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  117.2 KB

No flash.
Name:  No_Flash.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  133.1 KB

Old 08-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
The_Interloper
Another shot.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
312Herps
I sold one to Apex exotics that looks similar but with more orange patten and stay fired up 100% of the time also , it's about 4 months old now and hasn't fire down yet.i think it's kind of neat . Congrats

Old 08-24-2012, 11:34 AM   #5
The_Interloper
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterhactiveGecko View Post
I sold one to Apex exotics that looks similar but with more orange patten and stay fired up 100% of the time also , it's about 4 months old now and hasn't fire down yet.i think it's kind of neat . Congrats

Interesting. I'm wondering if this particular gecko will stay like this as an adult. I guess I'll wait and find out!

Old 08-27-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
Spyral
I have a gecko that is always fired up, too. S/he's over a year old and I've always seen him/her in dark colors!

Old 12-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
dragonlvr64
For sure interesting. Hoping these are keepers for you guys and we can see if this continues. For sure different. Pretty geckos too.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #8
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
I have a gecko that is always fired up, too. S/he's over a year old
i'm just curious how is your gecko over a year old and you don't know the sex of it ? I'd be a bit concerned . My geckos are at twenty grams in five and half months and usually sexable females by then ,males i can usually sex at about twelve to fourteen grams due to their visible "attributes" which would be around the four month mark .

Inter - I would say yes , i've heard the one my buddy has is permafired so i would say your chances are pretty good.Then again different blood matures differently.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!