Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:15 PM   #41
LakesideBoas
Ahha...

Ah, so he agreed to you shipping them when you felt they were ready and now is whining because he doesn't have them yet?

WELL, why didn't you say that then!

Perhaps if he agrees to your sending him updates on their progress at reasonable intervals, say once a week or so, then this thread can sink to the bottom until they are shipped. It's starting to get colder now and they may not be able to be shipped until the weather warms up. You should remind him of that also as you are not in charge of the weather.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:20 PM   #42
Ed Clark
Wes, dont know what your getting at?

The geckos I sent Daniel came from Emily Cook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn

7 months IS a long time.

Perhaps you just don't want to discuss what happened? A quick replacement and no jibber jabber about what actually went wrong? More parasites maybe?

Old 11-13-2007, 11:23 PM   #43
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark

So, now you're saying that the highend morphs you stole from Emily were actually normals?

Do you happen to recall if you sent her captive born and bred future holdbacks from your own "clean as the get" bloodlines or imports?

Did you find the vet reports you've claimed to have?

Come on mr. clark, you know better than to play this game. If I don't pick it up, and I'm hardly the smartest player here, many others will.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:28 PM   #44
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
(darn, couldn't find a smiley with a light saber)
Try this one...
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2007, 11:32 PM   #45
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
I figure there is a a extended warranty on geckos also .
Was that an innocent finger stutter, or did bruce goose you again with the sabre?

Old 11-13-2007, 11:34 PM   #46
LakesideBoas
Thanks Jim...

It's amazing the things you can come up with!

Ed, does my suggestion sound like it would work for you two? The OP has been ominously silent...we didn't scare him away, did we?

Old 11-13-2007, 11:46 PM   #47
Otter_23
You could use this one as well. Hope it works.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #48
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark

Emily Cook sent you bad crested geckos? Maybe she should change her name to Emily Crook. I think she owes Daniel the crested geckos based on the 10 month warranties she and her lynch mob seem to expect. It is only fair.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:55 PM   #49
LakesideBoas
Things that make you go...

Hmmmm....

From reading the e-mails on the other thread I thought Emily hand-picked you a nice group of anything BUT normals, unless you bred hers to the other grouping you received and got some normals from there, although you did say that you are raising babies now...

I am confuzzled.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:59 PM   #50
Wilomn
mr. clark, what is it they say about liars? That keeping track of the lies is so difficult that liars are often tripped up when they forget which lies they've told to whom.

Care to comment?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark