Good Guy Steven Barnes, of BBD - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #21
Omnomnami
Grats on yours too! Everyone have a great day and rest assured if you're thinking of purchasing from BBD, your dragons have been in good hands. They're great people to deal with.

(Also once the dragons I got settled down they were offered crickets and veggies and they both ate! This has been the case with all my dragons from BBD, very healthy!)

Old 06-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #22
Michael Brown
Class A packaging.... and beautiful dragons of course! congrats on your new addition

Old 07-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #23
bekers71
I recently bought a male hypo leatherback 13" long from BBD and am extremely happy with the transaction. My boy arrived in perfect condition and is a ferocious eater. BBD had excellent communication and answered any questions I had. Shipping was on time and the dragon was packed great. I look forward to buying from BBD again one day soon. These guys are A++ in my book.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:35 AM   #24
bloodbankdragon
Thanks Becky. You were a pleasure to work with.

Kisa

Old 07-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #25
nick_c
I have had several transactions with BBD working with Steve, Kisa, and Barry. All associated with BBD thus far are extremely prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. I have ordered dragons via the web and purchased in person at a show. My dragon's genetic inquiries have been answered adequately as well(including dragons I was merely considering purchasing). To us at Dynasty, buying from Bloodbank is buying from friends.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #26
Maldesto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
i highly doubt you are being honest in this matter.

Sounds like your a liar bud, no one has had any problems with their business, except you i guess. Sounds like your 1 in a 1000. LOL..

Old 07-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #27
bliss
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldesto View Post
Sounds like your a liar bud, no one has had any problems with their business, except you i guess. Sounds like your 1 in a 1000. LOL..
Speaking of 1 in 1000, I will share my experience with BBD

I've ordered twice from BBD, and both times were very smooth transactions, they were willing to work with me concerning the dragons I wanted. The first dragon I ordered from them was a HypoTrans with reduced scales. I later traded her off, because she and one of my other females wouldn't get along

Anyways, the second dragon I got from them is one of my favorites. I opened the box to find this message on the inside of the styro-lid: 'Only 1 in 1000 hypos come out this nice, Enjoy.'

And boy, were they right. She's probably my favorite dragon in my collection.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #28
Vegas Chad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeet View Post
funny how everyone that always posts in favor of blood bank has newer profiles here.

Ok then… He is a great guy that has always given us an over count when purchasing large amounts of animals and when purchasing core animals has given us FREE (shipping too) dragons when they did not turn out how they wanted. For you to play devils advocate about this person is laughable at best.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:54 AM   #29
Omnomnami

One unhappy customer among their possibly hundreds of happy customers.

Redfeet, I've read your thread started about Barry. Too bad your OWN THREAD backfired on you and now you have to try to bring other threads down. It's not going to happen.

I dealt with Barry and Kisa a couple years before I even came here to Fauna. Now that I'm here, I'm glad I can leave good feedback about them for everyone to see. They're great people.

If you're concerned at all about the bad feedback Redfeet made just go look at his thread and you'll know who not to deal with. Haha.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #30
SkoalDragon
Ok, time to add to this again. I was looking for a purple female and possibly a green trans female, this time around. I ended up with the best of both worlds, thanks to Steven, a purple & green hypo-translucent leather, seeing this guy in pics, I awaited his arrival. When he arrived, the pics Steven took, didn't do him justice. His colors pop! Having gotten such a pinnacle animal with amazing genetics, anything is possible. I got him in his enclosure, let him warm up and gave him his first feed. He ferociously pounded dubia nymphs for his first meal, then pooped again(also pooped in transit) drank some water from his misting, then for his second meal, pounded some small supers. I can't thank Steven enough, my second transaction and he went above and beyond, yet again. If you want great animals, with great genetics, contact BBD, Steven goes above and beyond. Let me post a few pics of this guy, one that Steven had taken and one I had taken of him in his new home, cheers.

new male on left, taken by Steven.

new male settling in after first feeding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!