Chelsea Richardson-SNAKE KILLER... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:27 AM   #11
DavidBeard
Scott, yes I have notified Chelsea of this thread via e-mail.

Do the words "Trailor Trash" mean anything to you? I hate to sound like an abode bigot, but my experience with people live in trailors has not been exactly positive.

I do not know the exact date of the snake's birth. If I recall correctly, it may have been in June? I will have to get that info from the breeder to specify.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:28 AM   #12
Ed Clark
David, you talked about a amazon tree boa. was this part of your deal and how did that snake do?

Old 12-29-2006, 02:30 AM   #13
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisF
He said she had 6-7 boas, correct? With all the necessary equipment and room the snakes obviously don't have, wouldn't that be a tad much for a mobile home?

Or maybe he was just mad
Not sure that the room issue would be a factor depending upon what type of caging you were using. I can think of a few configurations of racks that wouldn't be overly space consuming - depending upon a lot of information we don't have and isn't necessarily germaine to this discussion.

No doubt the reported housing arrangements are grossly inadequeate, regardless of whether they were found in a McMansion or a mobile home.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:31 AM   #14
DavidBeard
Ed, I was slated to pick up an Amazon Tree Boa as a sort of "adoption" from Chelsea. She had posted the ATB for free on the Kentucky Reptile Expo message board. I contacted her and said I would take the snake. The snake is alive thusfar. I am not sure how he will do, but I will do everything in my power to ensure that he receives the proper care he deserves and a chance to thrive.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:31 AM   #15
Ed Clark
David, using your words. trailer trash, why would you deal with someone like that if you think so little of a person living like that?

Old 12-29-2006, 02:35 AM   #16
DavidBeard
Well Ed, when I sold the snake to her, I was not aware of her living conditions nor the conditions that she kept her current animals in. I met her at a neutral location to deliver the snake since she did not want to come pick the snake up at my house. Like I stated in my original post, I did not recognize her.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:42 AM   #17
CurtisF
Spoke too Soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisF
He said she had 6-7 boas, correct? With all the necessary equipment and room the snakes obviously don't have, wouldn't that be a tad much for a mobile home?

Or maybe he was just mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard
Scott, yes I have notified Chelsea of this thread via e-mail.

Do the words "Trailor Trash" mean anything to you? I hate to sound like an abode bigot, but my experience with people live in trailors has not been exactly positive.

I do not know the exact date of the snake's birth. If I recall correctly, it may have been in June? I will have to get that info from the breeder to specify.
Looks like the latter.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:42 AM   #18
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard
David:

I'm familiar with that term and many other such disparaging remarks. I'm also familiar with the type of people that spew that garbage and what impresses me about all of them is the fact that they are all rather unimpressive as human beings.

Sometimes its just better to stick to the facts.

I have noted that you have had numerous issues with others as documented on the BOI. I wonder how many of them lived in trailers?

Old 12-29-2006, 02:43 AM   #19
Ed Clark
David, very nobel the rescue of the ATB and good luck with that.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:43 AM   #20
DavidBeard
Curtis...to say that I was "mad" would be a gross understatement lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!