Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 83 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2016, 02:47 AM   #821
bcr229
Saw Kruger's ads on Facebook and thought of this thread. Any update?

Also note the Facebook ads and in post 814 above the boas are advertised as "1.1 Pastel Hypo Het Moonglow 8 months old" but in the OP they are listed as "1.1 Hypo Het Moonglow ‘15".

Alex I got decent pics from the Facebook ads, were these yours or not? Female is the top pic, male on the bottom.

If they were yours, did they carry the pastel gene or not?
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2016, 05:23 AM   #822
Bronx Boa
Those are mine!
Don't know why he is listing them as pastel. I bet if asked, he would not be able to explain that a pastel truly is. Plus there are possible hets.
He's missdvertising. A crook in so many ways

The BronX BoA

Old 07-14-2016, 06:03 AM   #823
juliasara
These are the ads he has posted on Facebook. Have you contacted the police and FBI about Mr Kruger yet?
Attached Images

Old 07-14-2016, 09:40 AM   #824
Pasodama
These recent Ads are also posted in the Fauna classifieds.

Old 07-14-2016, 01:07 PM   #826
juliasara
Anyone who closes an ad as soon as they post it so no one can comment on it is just admitting guilt. Guilty much kruger?

Old 07-14-2016, 01:32 PM   #827
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Anyone who closes an ad as soon as they post it so no one can comment on it is just admitting guilt. Guilty much kruger?
There are many who lock ads for legitimate reasons. Maybe not with this situation, but the practice of locking ads is frequently about noise reduction rather than underhandedness or evasion of confrontation.

Old 07-14-2016, 03:32 PM   #828
juliasara
He still deletes my comment every time when I post the link to this thread on his profile. He also left an odd message on my profile acting like him and I are friends or something. I'll make it clear on here where it can't be deleted, I never have and never will be friends with Kruger, I don't associate with know scam artists and thieves.

Old 07-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #829
Snake-Queen
The ad here says they are pastel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-18-2016, 09:42 PM   #830
Michael Brown
Read every post and I'll be if I don't state my 0.02. Let me first say, OP, mistakes were made, but I truly hope you get compensated from this individual who scammed you 100%. Over the 3 days (at work) it took me to read this, my stomach literally sunk for you every time he posted his nonsense + other posted screen shots of your animals being sold.

Second, I know by now its very apparent Mr. Mel was not truthful, but how exactly does he expect the reptile community to believe he purchases his rodents at full retail when HE ATTENDS REPTILE SHOWS. Could you imagine if a vendor tried to sell large rats @$7 a rip LOL

Well back to lurking. If anything this thread deserves a bump for more views.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger