exoticsrus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2002, 07:15 PM   #1
salvator
they have some great prices on anacondas, but i havent heard too much about them, any info
thank you
david robinson

Old 09-24-2002, 01:31 PM   #2
Julliet
Hi there if you are talking about www.exoticsrus.com...that is Exotic reptile Jungle. They are very nice and have good animals. I have bought from them in the past without any problems and will buy from them in the future.

Alison Crews

Old 09-24-2002, 02:54 PM   #3
shadiguy1
yah that is ray and ricky they have some of the best reptiles around hehe they sold me a 7ft female black mamba and it ended up being gravid now waiting for my eggs to hatch. i deffinitly made out on that deal...
they are great and all ther animals are taken better care of then the zoo themselves and another frieind of min scott works with them as well..

Old 08-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
oscarcolino2710
Angry EXOTIC REPTILES JUNGLE, LLC :(

hey guys a bougth a emerald tree boa female for these people last week they told me that she wasnt wc and after she arived i call them becouse the poor condition that the snake has ,"when i recived a snake full on her own shit and so bad condition and she if is a she have alot of scars and she have a respiratory infection ,breathing difficulty,distinct breathing noises ,vibration of the snake tract and a lot of mucus "

Old 08-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
reversestripe
Thumbs up ERJ

I have got several animals in my collection from ERJ. I have been very pleased with what they sent me. They are very good people to work with. Did you contact them before you posted this thread?. Just wondering

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!