IS ALAN BOSCH REPTILES GOOD TO BUY FROM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2007, 03:21 PM   #1
milkman22
IS ALAN BOSCH REPTILES GOOD TO BUY FROM

IS SHIPPING GOOD WITH THEM AN ARE THEY OK JUST CHECKING SOURCES ON ALAN BOSCH REPTILES.COM

Old 08-06-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
hhmoore
I have never dealt with Alan, but if you run a search on him here, you will find several threads that sing his praises.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
juggalo
i moved to south carolina two years ago with my burms wife and kids and had know idea were to get anything for them but i knew i would do what ever it took to find food for them.
anyways came across this little shop down the road and met this really great guy (i don't do ball pythons so i had no idea who Alan Bosch was) real good guy very helpful and great to the kids a few weeks after we had met him i was talking to a friend of mine in Florida about our new found reptile shop and my friend informed me that that was interesting because he had just received a spiderball from Alan Bosch and also then informed me that he was pretty well known guy.

i have never had to have him ship anything to me because i live right down the road great guy though

Old 08-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #4
jasballs
I have had a few animals shipped to me from Alan. Never had a problem..
Great guy to deal with IMHO...

Old 08-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
norsmis
Alan is a great guy to buy from. I purchased a Hogg Island Boa from him about 7 years ago and met him in person a few years back at a show in Columbia, SC. He has always been a true professional with some pretty awesome animals. I would give him a .

Old 08-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #6
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I have known Alan for years and he is a great guy. I personally would never hesitate to purchase from him.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
Powderfinger
I have never bought anything from Alan, but I have know him for a couple of years and would buy from him without hesitation!

Old 08-08-2007, 01:16 PM   #8
hbreen
My hubby is working on his (Alan's) website now and we just got a spider ball from him, along with many other snakes (hets and normals) over the last year or so - he's a great guy, a wealth of knowledge and willing to help those who ask! I couldn't give Alan a higher recommendation - he's a great guy!

Old 08-09-2007, 02:08 AM   #9
milkman22
HOW ABOUT ALANS BUDDY JIMMY I THINK JIMMY WORKS FOR ALAN BOSCH REPTILES HAS ANYBODY DELT WITH HIM

Old 08-09-2007, 08:03 AM   #10
hbreen
Milkman, do you have a last name to go with "Jimmy"? I am at Alan's shop a lot and don't know of anyone named "Jimmy" that works with Alan.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!