First purchase from the Bean Farm was awesome! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
blueapplepaste
First purchase from the Bean Farm was awesome!

I recently purchased a Herpstat Pro thermostat and a ton of flexwatt from the Bean Farm. They had great prices and the Herpstat was still on sale (even though it was supposed to expire in July). Shipping was prompt; I'll definately be a repeat customer.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #2
Mad4You2
I'm very happy with the product, prices and service that I've received from the folks at The Bean Farm also....Class act! Angie Martin

Old 08-07-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Martino Reptiles
The best people in the business, period. Sorry I even went with anyone else....

- Vic

Old 08-07-2007, 09:45 PM   #4
romad119
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueapplepaste
I recently purchased a Herpstat Pro thermostat and a ton of flexwatt from the Bean Farm. They had great prices and the Herpstat was still on sale (even though it was supposed to expire in July). Shipping was prompt; I'll definately be a repeat customer.
I purchased the same thing (Herpstat Pro) after Matt Graybeal screwed me over. Everything went well.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 AM   #5
morphevolutions
I've placed several orders with Bean Farm and every time has been great. Def a great company to order from.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:24 AM   #6
TheFragginDragon
I've purchased from the quite a few times, most recently a Herpstat, Flex-watt, and clips for conversion of a fridge/freezer to an incubator, and they (as always) shipped in a timely fashion, and their prices are very competetive!

Old 08-27-2007, 03:59 PM   #7
Jbreddawg
I purchased from them and they had the package shipped out in less then an hour !!! EXCELLANT place to shop . Jerry

Old 08-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #8
dprince
The Bean Farm is one of the best supply places I've found, bar none. *Excellent* customer service, speedy shipping, the whole works!!

Old 08-27-2007, 10:59 PM   #9
Ophidiophile
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

The Bean Farm is #1!

Old 08-28-2007, 12:21 PM   #10
mykee
I've made many purchases from Paula and Giovanni in the past and I will have to say that their customer service is the best around, by FAR. They have great product, reasonable prices, and are certainly willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.
A+++

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!