Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #71
Robert Potts
Re: new litter Sean Griffis to you - Mar 18More Details
From: Sean Griffis <g2gexotics@yahoo.com>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: apotts60 <apotts60@aol.com>.Cc:.
Bcc:.
Date:Sun, Mar 18, 2012 8:47 pm. I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave ..

Andrew, It was because of me that kevin bought him. We are still waiting on the male by the way

-Sean

Old 04-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #72
scaledverts
Andrew,

It might make it easier for all of us to follow the entire string of emails if there were all put into one post (or a few posts) in chronological order starting with the first email you received indicating there was a problem. This may take a bit of time since you have a few people emailing you but I think that it will be MUCH easier to follow like this.

In my experience, it also helps to put wrap the email in quote tags so it looks like this:

Quote:
This is a test email panel.
To do this you copy and paste your emails as you have been doing and highlight them, you then click the "wrap quote tags around selected text button" and it's done. Repeat until all the emails are there making each one a separate quote (see picture below).
Attached Images

Old 04-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #73
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
This thing still sorta smells, why are Sean and Connor doing your dirty work for you? Somehow, I just don't see Connor coming up with all that stuff on his own without your knowledge of it. It doesn't shock me to see these two saying things like that at all, from the couple of conversations I've had with Sean and their antics on the forums, it seems like they aren't quite "on the level".

I don't see where it's a big jump to call you their business partner, Kevin. It may not really be the case, but when someone is contacting sellers on your behalf over an animal which you had made conjoining plans with, thinking that they are your partner is sorta natural.

That email and that PM is really making you look bad, Kevin. That's straight up blackmail and has some serious legal implications. In the best case for you, you have seriously misjudged the people that you got into a business relationship with.

The dirt on that animal and the fact that it looks like there was some significant trauma on that snake's rear half are also sorta suspicious to me. Again, I'm not trying to say that you aren't in the right here, just pointing out some things that would really make me have to sit down and think about refunding your money.

It's a case where you had nothing to lose and Andrew has everything. If you knew that box stank, I would have gotten a video camera and recorded the opening of it. Anyone spending over 4k on a snake should have a digicam with video option. I just don't know what to think of this whole deal.

Chris
Ya looking back at it I should have. I was excited because I waited for months to get this thing in my hands. It will definitely not be a mistake I ever make again. As far as the head trauma I have no idea what could have caused that. And the back trauma that is just decay with blood pooling up.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #74
hhmoore
From what I'm seeing so far, I'll be steering well clear of Sean Griffis...and if that means Kevin Bailey, as well, so be it. (Kevin, this should all be a HUGE reminder to be very careful who you join forces with...Sean's actions in this situation reflect on you, because he is jumping in on your behalf.)

Old 04-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #75
barbie
Ok so hear is what i have gathered from, reading all the posts. Kevin deffinetly recieved a dead snake as was proof of th pics and the fact that the snake was biting the cloth as it was most likely dieng. The biting of the cloth also proves the snake was a live when boxed up. Kevin made a bad choice by getting involved with a bad business partner that has made kevin not look so hot in this situation. NOW at the end of the day take sean and connor out of this situation and you still have kevin and andrew, thier situation is clear, Kevin recieved a dead snake, Andrew agreed to replace with an equal snake of the same kind or issue a refund after the return of the corps. In transit back the snakes corps was destroyed. In this situation (IMO) th origional agreement is fair return the money or send the same type of snake. Take sean and connor out of the eqausion and you wher both moving twards a great endeing.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #76
ShadowAceD
Andrew, why did you send a boa to someone's residence with Standard Overnight shipping as opposed to Priority?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #77
Robert Potts
Hello not trying to be a pain but I really am stupid or at a bare minimum not very intellegent. Allot of sugggestions sound great but I lack the skill. To illustrate how stupid I am, Ive already received a deserved infraction for profanity. I hate to express myself in writing because the vast vast majority are light years smarter than me and I come across as course or down right ingnorant. I hate, I mean I hate writing.

This is to those who know me and Bob and know we are honest to a fault and I'd rather choke on a veiny faluas than do anthing close to being dishonest.

As far as date and times just check the date and times in the heading. Kevin earlier alluded it had been weeks and thats the reason for the blackmail e-mail but it was just a litter over 12 hours after the boa had arrived I received the blackmail. When I received the blackmail I hadn't even seen photos of the deceased boa. Andrew

Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #78
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Ok so hear is what i have gathered from, reading all the posts. Kevin deffinetly recieved a dead snake as was proof of th pics and the fact that the snake was biting the cloth as it was most likely dieng. The biting of the cloth also proves the snake was a live when boxed up. Kevin made a bad choice by getting involved with a bad business partner that has made kevin not look so hot in this situation. NOW at the end of the day take sean and connor out of this situation and you still have kevin and andrew, thier situation is clear, Kevin recieved a dead snake, Andrew agreed to replace with an equal snake of the same kind or issue a refund after the return of the corps. In transit back the snakes corps was destroyed. In this situation (IMO) th origional agreement is fair return the money or send the same type of snake. Take sean and connor out of the eqausion and you wher both moving twards a great endeing.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #79
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Hello not trying to be a pain but I really am stupid or at a bare minimum not very intellegent. Allot of sugggestions sound great but I lack the skill. To illustrate how stupid I am, Ive already received a deserved infraction for profanity. I hate to express myself in writing because the vast vast majority are light years smarter than me and I come across as course or down right ingnorant. I hate, I mean I hate writing.

This is to those who know me and Bob and know we are honest to a fault and I'd rather choke on a veiny faluas than do anthing close to being dishonest.

As far as date and times just check the date and times in the heading. Kevin earlier alluded it had been weeks and thats the reason for the blackmail e-mail but it was just a litter over 12 hours after the boa had arrived I received the blackmail. When I received the blackmail I hadn't even seen photos of the deceased boa. Andrew
Andrew, you need to have your own account on Fauna. If that is you signing the post. Hard to tell.

Also, still would like to know why you shipped the boa Standard Overnight as opposed to Priority Overnight to a residence.

Also, I pulled the EXIF data on the photos Kevin took and they were taken on the dates he claimed and the times appear to be inaccurate due to daylight savings time and he used another camera on the second day which just seemed to have wrong times period. So I am not sure what the deal is with that.

Either way.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #80
Baileykm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Andrew, you need to have your own account on Fauna. If that is you signing the post. Hard to tell.

Also, still would like to know why you shipped the boa Standard Overnight as opposed to Priority Overnight to a residence.

Also, I pulled the EXIF data on the photos Kevin took and they were taken on the dates he claimed and the times appear to be inaccurate due to daylight savings time and he used another camera on the second day which just seemed to have wrong times period. So I am not sure what the deal is with that.

Either way.

My battery was dead and my battery charger is at my girlfriends house. So I used the same SD card but my neighbors camera

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!