For Sale TONS of Cresties (P.2) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-31-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
Kasi
TONS of Cresties (P.2)

Group discounts and combined shipping available - all prices are OBO. Love these guys! I can also do lot deals on all reds and/or all citrus.

Scout (Partial fire, Unsexed) - High contrast pinner from AC lines, interesting laterals and nice structure (AC line).
$100+ship

Pit Stop (Fired, Unsexed) - Should be a beautiful Citrus or Tangerine color - I'm totally in love with the reverse pinning on this little one (AC line).
$100+ship

Guinness (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - I was originally going to keep this one, and will definitely do so if it doesn't go while it's here. An absolutely incredible animal, and very hard to photograph in a way that shows it. Maybe it just wants to stay here. (AC line)
$145+ship

Bashful (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - AC line red, starting to spot up. Have a feeling this one is going to be a 'sleeper red' that takes a little longer to grow into it's colors, but turns out HOT.
$90+ship

Caughtcha (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - I'm expecting this one to go bright yellow; nice head, crests really starting to develop, even as young as it is (AC line).
$90+ship

Chuffs (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - Another pretty kid that I'm expecting to turn out quite similar to Caughtcha, show-stopping yellow with structure to boot (AC line).
$90+ship

Guana (Unfired, Unsexed) - Another AC line red who is just starting to grow into it's colors. These are all going to be beautiful, I just have plenty of reds right now.
$90+ship

Oren (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - Definitely growing into his color and spots, this one is already turning into a pleasant surprise. Much brighter now than it was even a few weeks ago, with spots coming in every day (AC line).
$100+ship

Sly Boy (Unfired, Unsexed) - Reds everywhere! Another sleeper, much like Bashful and Snerk. (AC line)
$90+ship

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!