Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2006, 07:53 PM   #101
Chameleon Company
And I'm laughing so hard I can't type straight ...... smeat = smear ... WTF .. LOL .. ouch !

Old 10-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #102
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Chuck, I linked to that post as proof of a threat of violence, proof of what I was speaking about. sorry you could not see that.
If youre referring to Joe's comment "I'll rip you apart".....I dont see it as a threat of violence. Its not like he said "I'd blow you away", or "I'll beat the crap out of you". He could mean "I'll tear your world apart", "I'll rip you apart on these forums"....whatever. But I dont want to read too much into what he may or may not have actually meant. I'd have to smack my head pretty friggin hard to understand what Joe may or may not have meant.

Just watch his video and read his posts on the BOI. Quite frankly he struggles with spoken words as much as if not more than he does with written words. Words are like footballs to Joe and his nickname is fumble. He is not an effective communicator and has no command of the english language. EVERYONE can see that.

So in short....that post you brought up reads.. "Hi I'm Joe...a threat to only myself".

So what exactly is the problem because I just dont believe youre whole idea to bring this thread up was to show his nature to threaten a person. If you say its abut warning the new guy around here...please save it. If I were new and researching MKR I'd see a dumbass and a vindictive psychopath. A total waste of my time and leave scratching my head not knowing what to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
I applaud you on your extreme drama.
*chuck smiles and bows his head*

Old 10-27-2006, 09:54 PM   #103
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Chuck, that's classic . Many times ROFLMAO
I hated to have to do it but the revival seemed the equivalent of showing up at the wrong house with a super-soaker water gun to put out a three alarm blaze in abandoned building one block away.

Old 10-27-2006, 10:05 PM   #104
Chameleon Company
Bro,
Your cousin needs to pay you more for any humor you throw his way. The "lynch MKR" mentality that has embraced the BOI in the last couple of months is the work of idiot wannabees, as even the Idiots Club of America (ICA) would disown these fools. I think it was originally a Roman general, but have had enormous difficulty pinning this quote down (help me out there) who said something akin to "when your enemy is marching off a cliff, get out of the f****** way". Instead, the puppet and his minions keep jerking each other off ...... "are we there yet?" .... and jizzing up everything pretty good. People are rooting for Joe at this point !! And you, you asshole, you made it hurt to laugh ..... butthead ..... dickface ..... too funny ..... LOL !

Old 10-27-2006, 10:55 PM   #105
critical bill
Quote:
I think it was originally a Roman general, but have had enormous difficulty pinning this quote down (help me out there) who said something akin to "when your enemy is marching off a cliff, get out of the f****** way".
THATS IT!!! EXACTLY!

Its like taking a baseball bat to the legs of a cripple and then stepping back to taunt him to take you on.

Theres some sick dumbells in the world I tell ya.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:43 AM   #106
Casey Hulse
Jim, what makes you think your opinion is always the correct one? If people make a post you do not agree with you berate them and call them idiots. What the hell is the matter with you?

Old 10-28-2006, 10:08 AM   #107
Chameleon Company
Chuck,
I think we have a volunteer to hold the cadaver while Ed kicks it, and your services may now be freed up to help elsewhere. Thanks for stepping up Casey.

Trying not to laugh at this one:
Quote:
Jim, what makes you think your opinion is always the correct one?
.... that's a toughie Casey ..... BINGO !!! ..... Because its my opinion ! I'll bet you think your opinion is correct too! And miracle of miracles, sometimes we are even allowed to change our opinions !! Hooray !!!!

You have my number, and you are always welcome to call me at a reasonable hour so as to get up to speed. In the meantime, maybe you can find something to do with that burden on your shoulder.

Old 10-28-2006, 10:14 AM   #108
jglass38
Quote:
Chuck,
I think we have a volunteer to hold the cadaver while Ed kicks it, and your services may now be freed up to help elsewhere. Thanks for stepping up Casey.

Trying not to laugh at this one:

.... that's a toughie Casey ..... BINGO !!! ..... Because its my opinion ! I'll bet you think your opinion is correct too! And miracle of miracles, sometimes we are even allowed to change our opinions !! Hooray !!!!

You have my number, and you are always welcome to call me at a reasonable hour so as to get up to speed. In the meantime, maybe you can find something to do with that burden on your shoulder.
Jim, you succeed in becoming more and more of an ass on a daily basis. You love to see your words on a screen and I would bet, love the sound of your own voice. Take your advice from the past and try to keep things on topic.

Old 10-28-2006, 10:37 AM   #109
Chameleon Company
Jamie,
Maybe you and Casey can take your desires for this hissy fit back to the "hissy-fit forum", or the "no one gives a rat's ass forum", or the "look, my panties are all in a knot forum". Let me know when you've got it set up, and I'll be more than glad to trade insults with you .....

Old 10-28-2006, 10:42 AM   #110
jglass38
Quote:
Jamie,
Maybe you and Casey can take your desires for this hissy fit back to the "hissy-fit forum", or the "no one gives a rat's ass forum", or the "look, my panties are all in a knot forum". Let me know when you've got it set up, and I'll be more than glad to trade insults with you .....
Jim,

You were the one that took this thread off topic, not me. You really have an aching need for people to like you, don't ya? I am sure your girl Wendy still does. You used to be someone that was an asset to threads you posted in, now you're just an ass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!