Clark Tucker, Nicole Tucker, and Jackie Tucker of Clark's Geckos- BAD GUYS!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2006, 04:57 PM   #21
Power House Reptiles
I agree with you Henry. However since this has arose it may be fair to our customers to just go ahead and get it analysed so they feel confident using our product for their animals.

Nicole & Clark Tucker @clarksgeckos

Old 09-24-2006, 09:24 PM   #22
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksgeckos
I agree with you Henry. However since this has arose it may be fair to our customers to just go ahead and get it analysed so they feel confident using our product for their animals.

Nicole & Clark Tucker @clarksgeckos
I have to say Clark that I have rarely seen so small a molehill made into so large a mountain. In my opinion this thread should never have been started

Old 09-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #23
Better Boas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
I have to say Clark that I have rarely seen so small a molehill made into so large a mountain. In my opinion this thread should never have been started
Agreed, as a regular customer, the Crested Lady should never have been denied a refund especially considering the fact she hadn't even received the product yet. That was absolutely ridiculous.

The ball was dropped in the Clark's court first and went from there.

Old 09-25-2006, 04:02 PM   #24
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Boas
Agreed, as a regular customer, the Crested Lady should never have been denied a refund especially considering the fact she hadn't even received the product yet. That was absolutely ridiculous.

Off topic but, why it is that you have two accounts on fauna?

Old 09-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #25
Better Boas
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Off topic but, why it is that you have two accounts on fauna?
I bought this domain name a year or so ago. To secure the name just in case I ever got really into herps and started to sell animals on a commerical level and wanted to do business with it(I think it's a much better commerical sounding name), I established an account with Fauna and KingSnake.

I accidently signed on using this username, my regular user is Salton Sea and am really surprised to see it allow me to post in the BOI. I thought you had to pay at least $10 for a membership to post, which I don't have with Better Boas but do have with Salton Sea.

I apologize for any consfusion.

Old 09-25-2006, 04:29 PM   #26
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
and am really surprised to see it allow me to post in the BOI. I thought you had to pay at least $10 for a membership to post, which I don't have with Better Boas but do have with Salton Sea.

I think right now the BOI is open for anyone to post. I could be mistaken though...

Old 09-25-2006, 05:03 PM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
I apologize for any consfusion.
Thanks for answering my question Ralph. With your name familiar to me, I was concerned someone may have signed you up a new account without your knowledge.

Old 09-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #28
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
I think right now the BOI is open for anyone to post. I could be mistaken though...
Nope...you are correct. You do not need a paid membership to post (other than Hell forum) since Rich rolled back the clocks.

For some odd reason though my signature line has reappeared. Thats something that wasn't rolled back at the last rollback to my knowledge. It was deemed a perk that you did need to have a paid membership for.

Corn Season must have been good. Thanks for passing on the savings Rich!

Old 09-25-2006, 07:44 PM   #29
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:

You misunderstood my statement Ralph. While I agree that the refund should have been issued without question, The mountain maker was Crested Lady. Her reaction to this minor ingredient change was massive overkill.

Old 09-25-2006, 07:55 PM   #30
David Reid
The title of this thread seems a bit harsh

I think this has to be the most ridiculous thread in my time on the BOI. Get a grip! We are talking Gecko food right, not poor shipping, not dead animals, not venomoids, freakin Gecko food?

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!