18" Savannah Monitor Free To Dedicated Monitor Experienced Person - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #21
capplegate
That is real mature..... I have recently got a Savannah Monitor from her and it is a healthy beutiful animal. NOT SICK!!! GAY??? You buy a lizard because you are gay?

Old 06-27-2007, 08:17 AM   #22
chrisalicea
my zip code is 32771 email me at cornsnakes911@aol.com

Old 07-25-2007, 10:06 PM   #23
jerryaser
were are u located...if shes still avaiable.....

Old 07-25-2007, 10:08 PM   #24
jerryaser
is ahe still available? if so were are u located???emailme beepvssocks@aim.com

Old 08-19-2007, 02:12 AM   #25
mikedeville911
Exclamation I will take your savannah

Im very experienced with almost all reptiles I know savannahs very well and i will pay the shipping i live in Temecula, ca 92592

Old 08-19-2007, 10:24 PM   #26
perlgurl
Another Savannah Monitor needs a good home!

I apologize for the intrusion but I found this thread and with such good response to wanting a Sav, I thought I would try too.

I have a foster Savannah Monitor that I am looking to rehome as well. This one is male (I think) and I would love to find him a good home!

Information on the monitor can be found here: http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/pet/400722931.html and here: http://www.repticzone.com/forums/Mon...s/1407009.html

I am willing to waive the adoption fee for the right home, and would just ask you pay shipping. Based on my work with the Reptile Rescue in Colorado (I am now in Florida) I believe that Delta Dash is the preferred method for shipping reptiles and I do have a local airport I can take Reptar to for same day shipping.

Please let me know if you are interested (email is droid9449@yahoo.com); I really just want to find this animal a good home.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:44 AM   #27
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by perlgurl
I apologize for the intrusion but I found this thread and with such good response to wanting a Sav, I thought I would try too.

I have a foster Savannah Monitor that I am looking to rehome as well. This one is male (I think) and I would love to find him a good home!

Information on the monitor can be found here: http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/pet/400722931.html and here: http://www.repticzone.com/forums/Mon...s/1407009.html

I am willing to waive the adoption fee for the right home, and would just ask you pay shipping. Based on my work with the Reptile Rescue in Colorado (I am now in Florida) I believe that Delta Dash is the preferred method for shipping reptiles and I do have a local airport I can take Reptar to for same day shipping.

Please let me know if you are interested (email is droid9449@yahoo.com); I really just want to find this animal a good home.
Try posting this in a new thread in the adoption forum.

Old 08-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #28
mikedeville911
I want your monitor email me at mikesurferdude@earthlink.net. I would love to rescue your monitor and i have everything he will need.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:53 AM   #29
perlgurl
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Try posting this in a new thread in the adoption forum.

I had no idea there was an Adoption area (found this througha google search and had not looked at all the areas of this forum) , I will post there for sure!

Thank you for the suggestion!

Old 08-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #30
SavannahIzCrazi
how big is he, whats his temperament? any other tidbits u could throw in there b/c i'm looking for a male to breed me female with and i have the room and money to take him, just need one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread