Bad Guy Beware of zactay24 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:13 AM   #41
DavidBeard
I find this entire thread just......odd. Not the purpose behind the post, because the OP has done a good job of showing the guy selling the Boa to be dishonest at best and downright shady at worst. What I don't understand is the apparent hard-on that Serafim has for trying to berate the OP? Makes zero sense. The guy outed a liar.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:17 AM   #42
Afrock86
Cheers to you, David. Which is why I have refuse to speak to him further about this matter.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:24 AM   #43
Afrock86
After rereading zac's post something struck me as odd. He just said that his gf wasn't a snake person, but when I saw her post on the facebook classifieds the second time , I checked her profile to see who i would be dealing with if i did go through with a sale. She had pics of what I'm guessing are her snakes, since she is holding them and they are on her page. One was of the boa I saw her posting for sale. She still has the pic and I made a comparison pic of the one for sale and the one that was for sale a year ago. Mind you it has grown from the pic she has posted, but you can see the details in the tail are identical. So she is not a snake person who has snakes, knows how to take care of snakes, but can't take care of her man's snake while he's gone?
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2017, 12:27 AM   #44
DavidBeard
I also don't understand why they would say they didn't have the snake any more, but somehow here it is for sale again much later.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:31 AM   #45
Afrock86
No idea, but the snake has never been posted at multuple sites at the same time. It was on Craigslist, then on Florida classifieds, now on here. Which is why to me it seems like a catfish.

Old 05-21-2017, 04:14 AM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
My bad if trying to avoid someone else getting scammed
I appreciate that you posted. Those who deal with this seller in the future would do well to consider your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
Your upset because you didnt get the snke you wanted for 200 dollars.
I would be too. Whether or not that was an unusually low price for the animal, the seller chose to advertise it for that price.

Quote:
You proved he needs to be approached with caution
I agree.

To me, the sole question here was whether there was an actual agreement. The time of meeting was not specified, but when the seller later commented that 'the plan was for Saturday' it implied there was a plan. The seller's excuse that he did not sign a contract shows ignorance of the fact that a paper does not need to be signed (with some exceptions that do not apply here) for a contract to exist.

Quote:
Thousands of fauna members and business owners that conduct business here have people back out of deals or they themselves back out of deals ITS THEIR CHOICE.
And it is our choice too, to discuss whether there was a deal, and to point out to others that people who break such agreements may not be the kind of people we would want to do business with.

Old 05-21-2017, 05:51 AM   #47
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by zactay24 View Post
I personally know the owner of animal love inc she took her in. I have been back full time in Florida since February. I'm sorry if I caused any issues or problems for you or other people.
Do you have an explanation of why it appears that this same animal is being sold by you in the Fauna classifieds right now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zactay24 View Post
She is on hold.
If you were actually sorry, and the advertised animal on Fauna is indeed the animal the OP is talking about, you would have honored your agreement with him.

Old 05-21-2017, 09:06 AM   #48
Afrock86
A time and place was specified. Palm Bay is a little over 2hrs away from me, so I told him I could be the there around 1, give or take a few minutes considering possible traffic.
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2017, 09:43 AM   #49
Afrock86
I see the time that we agreed on was cut out of the original post of the texts. My apologies for any confusion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!