Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #261
TONY D
It does Stu thanks. Hard to say the right thing here. I guess I go to dehydration because that's what it looks like to me but as web slave pointed out he's had corn neonates look very similar due to too much moisture. Could be any cause and I'm not trying to rule anything out, I would just hope that we don't have a rush to judgement that this IS ZD.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #262
Lucille
In any case, Jerry has already said in writing that a refund is forthcoming. It seems that now, having bought himself time, he is obviously waffling on his word.
If it is not ZD, Jerry can quickly put those little darlings right as rain and resell them. So this little attempt to take one step forward and two steps back is probably not necessary, right Jer?

Old 03-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #263
JerryKruse
Lucille, your sarcasm is annoying and I will not be responding to you going forward. You've been doing nothing BUT that and it's getting old and serves no purpose. Think what you like, I don't care. But it does show something about YOUR personality. =)

Old 03-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #264
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Lucille, your sarcasm is annoying and I will not be responding to you going forward. You've been doing nothing BUT that and it's getting old and serves no purpose. Think what you like, I don't care. But it does show something about YOUR personality. =)
You were so kind and sweet when you thought I was a mod and you were trying to nose your way into my kind softness for some protection. Now that you have found I am asking solid questions that need to be addressed, you want to break up. I'm heartbroken. Not.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #265
JerryKruse
If thats YOUR perception of what you think I was trying to do, then you are a tad delusional. All I requested was to not pressure me and allow for ample time for me to respond as I was with very little time on my hands during those few days -- NOT looking for your protection.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #266
Wilomn
Quote:
If thats YOUR perception of what you think I was trying to do, then you are a tad delusional. All I requested was to not pressure me and allow for ample time for me to respond as I was with very little time on my hands during those few days -- NOT looking for your protection.
Methinks he doth protest too much.

So jer, when's that refund gonna happen?

By the way, as I've mentioned before, hearsay ain't allowed here. If you want to crow about how some guy got some snakes from you that he constantly tells you are wonderful, use his name. You, just you yourself, have NO credibility based solely on your say so. You seem to say so much that just isn't so. You know?

Old 03-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #267
Bobby O
Thumbs down Tony D??

Since Jerry's buddy Tony wants to continue the nonsense.

1) Please stop associating Jerry with NY. He was born and raised in California. By the time he came to NY the majority of his behavior and personality has already formed. I was born and raised in NY and have since moved to Jersey. Please do not associate with me with him. I am nothing like him.

2) Tony, why are you bringing Mitch's name up AGAIN? Jerry already offered him an olive branch [and then takes a cheap shot afterwards in post #202 (not surprised)]. Mitch accepted the olive branch and has since left it alone.

3) Dehydration? What kinda of monkey crack do you think we're on? An experienced herpetoculturist spends $3.1K on high end black and white multicinctas and let's them dehydrate?

4) Why are you/friend continually responding? I thought you wanted to deal with Stu and settle this issue? All Stu has to write is that you have refunded his money and it's over. With work, family obligations, and a sick family member, why are you spending countless hours lurking below and responding to everything but the issue.

Stick to the issue, stop conjecturing, and refund Stu's money please!

Old 03-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #268
Show Me
Quote:
One thing I WILL begin implementing into practice is taking dated photographs of any animals just before I ship them. Not that I am discrediting you Stu -- again, this is not to fault or lay blame as that's not what we're here to do.....I'm just saying that because I don't want others to think I sent animals in that condition. I have not nor would I ever. Again, I'm so sorry this happened on your end and I wish you could be just as content as the fella who got the other babies who updates me twice monthly on their progress (which he reports are in perfect condition and thriving well). Maybe we could try this once again later this year but with the sinaloae you expressed interest in trading me. No money involved, yet perhaps a reparative experience all-around. Just food for thought. =)
Go ahead and take pictures of your snakes before you ship, however...it doesn't prove anything because many diseases have a incubation period which means even if they look fine at the time you ship they could still be in a early stage of infection. Also just about anyone can take a picture of a sick snake and make it appear healthy even when it's not. Personally I truly believe the problems came from your collection. It's highly unlikely that any of this is due to Stu due to the fact it's been a very short period of time since showing sickness and he's very education in the care of this type of snake. Refund him and move on.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #269
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post

BTW, yes Jerry and I are friends. When it comes to herps, like many of us he’s guilty of being enthusiastic to a fault and subject to impulse control problems. As a New Yorker he’s brutally direct which can be unsettling but he’s never been anything but up front and generous with me.
Did jer ask you to post here or was it the goodness and generosity of your kindhearted way that made you, finally, after pages and pages of him lying and getting caught, side stepping and evading facts, making promises then not making promises, making threats and have multitudes of people explain why, in great detail, they want NOTHING to do with him, come post on his behalf?

Just sort of curious what kind of person is friends with the kind of person ol jer is. Doesn't speak well for you though, either way.

By the way, there seem to be plenty of New Yorkers who get by fine without being brutal in any way. ol jer though, he seems to be fond of some brutal threats, what with the bashing he's threatened and all. Are you brutal too? Do I need to be watching for you AND him?

Old 03-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #270
StuTennyson
I just got off the phone with Jerry. We had a productive conversation. He has agreed to refund the entire amount over the next 30 days. If all goes well you will not hear from me again until then.

Thank you,

Stu Tennyson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!