Good Guy Brian Galley Reptiles. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
CartelReptiles
Thumbs up Brian Galley Reptiles.

Traded with him recently and the trade went flawlessly. Kept in constant communication, sent the calider promptly after receiving my snakes [I shipped first] and the snake arrived in great health, properly packed, and now out of quarantine eating perfectly. I would not hesitate for a second to deal with him again. The quality of the animal is superb. Deal with confidence. He's a stand up guy and answered every one of my questions. Even sent me as many pictures of every different angle I asked. Couldn't ask for a better deal.

A++++++ x infinity!

Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
Skanakis
Brian is a great dude. I bought a female Albino Ball from him. Great animal. I follow his breeding projects on facebook. Great communication. Very professional.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!