Inquiry Bobby Lombardo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2018, 10:18 AM   #1
venoman1
Bobby Lombardo

Has anyone done businesses with Bobby Lombardo?

Old 08-14-2018, 10:31 AM   #2
venoman1
Bobby Lombardo

He only wants to communicate by phone and "doest receive or know how to answer P.M.s" but answered my P.M. Thursday night. So he opted to communicate through I.M. on my page. Our conversation can be seen on the boa classifieds hypo Columbian Hog cross.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:06 PM   #3
venoman1
Bobby Lombardo

I'm still not 100% sure if he was a scammer or not, but for the safety of the snake I declined the sale. He was adamant about getting off the site and an wanting me to text him, i refused. He said he doesnt receive P.M. or know how to answer them, but sent me 2 and responded to 2. He then chose it instant message my post 70 times!!! He asks the same exact question multiple time in odd points of the conversation, almost like you are talking to a computer or it's being copy and pasted. One of the question he asked me 6 TIMES!! at random was " is she tame or docile" Sellers BEWARE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!