Available Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #1
boabasement
Post Available Ball Pythons

Available Ball Python List

Contact me directly at
bbasement@att.net
or call me at
216-229-8336
Thanks much,
Doug Matuszak
Boa Basement
Breeding Reptiles since 1988, successfully reproducing 21 Species of snakes, Redfoot Tortoises and Blue Tongue Skinks.

*All Reasonable Offers Always Considered, and payment plans are available with a non-refundable 25% down payment and 90 days to pay off the balance*

**Email me at the address shown above and I can send you links for the videos of the animals you are interested in. They will all be on the site, www.boabasement.com, as soon as I can get them there, and they all exist on my YouTube page, Boa Basement**

2020 Offspring
Desert Ghost Piebald Project
1 Female Super Banana DG Pied, CH 7-7-2020, $10,000, SOLD. Produced from a "Female Maker" Male DG Pied Banana x Female Banana DH DG Pied breeding.

1 Female Banana dh DG Pied, CH 2020, $1000, SOLD. Produced from a "female maker" male DG Pied Banana x female DH DG Pied breeding.

1 Female DG Banana het Pied, CH 2020, $4000, On A Payment Plan. Produced from a "female maker" Male DG Pied Banana x female DH DG Pied breeding.

1 Male DG Banana het Pied, CH 7-7-2020, $3000. Produced from a "female maker" Male DG Pied Banana x Female Banana DH DG Pied breeding so not 100% sure if he is a "Female Maker" or a "Male Maker".

Genetic Stripe Clown Project
1 Female Pastel DH Genetic Stripe Clown Ball Python, CH 7-28-2020, $1250. Produced from a male Pastel Enchi Clown x female Genetic Stripe het Clown breeding, she was just a 66% possible het that I proved out 100% het. This little lady gives someone the ability to not only make Pastel G Stripe Clowns but take it all the way to G Stripe Killer Clowns and so much more.

VPI Axanthic Clown Project
2 Male Pastel Clown het VPI Axanthic Ball Pythons, CH #1 7-4-2020, and #2 8-2-2020, $1500 each. Produced from 2 different clutches where the father is the visual VPI Axanthic Pastel Clown. With the VPI Ax Killer Clown now in existence, these males become that much more valueable moving forward in this project.

2 Male Clown het VPI Axanthic Ball Pythons, CH #1 8-2-2020 and #2 7-28-2020, $1000 each. In both breedings, the father is the VPI Axanthic Pastel Clown.

3 Mmale VPI Axanthic Pastel het Clown Ball Pythons, CH #1 7-4-2020, #2 7-28-2020 and #3 9-8-2020, $1000 each. In all 3 clutches, the father is the male VPI Axanthic Pastel Clown. Great pieces to make the amazing Ax Killer Clown and so much more.

1 Male VPI Axanthic het Clown Ball Python, CH 7-31-2020, $750. Produced from a male VPI Axanthic Pastel Clown x female DH breeding. This guy paired up with the right girl can get you right into the visual Ax Clown project.

3 Male Pastel DH VPI Axanthic Clown Ball Pythons, CH 2020, exact birth dates are available, $250 each. In all the clutches, the father is the visual VPI Axanthic Pastel Clown.

1 Male Super Pastel double het for VPI Axanthic Clown Ball Python, CH 8-2-2020, $400. Produced from a male Pastel Lesser Leopard het Clown x female VPI Axanthic Pastel Clown breeding, she is the World’s First of this kind produced right here back in 2015. This guy is a strong piece even if just bred to a normal female DH Ax Clown.

Assorted Clown Combos

2 Female Pewter Banana Clown Ball Pythons, #1 CH 7-8-2020, #2 CH 6-27-2020, $2400 each. Produced from a “Female Maker” male Super Pastel Cinnamon Banana het Clown x 2 different female clown breedings. This is a very attractive combination and the true beauty is that it can be made so much better with the addition of both dark and color genes.

2 Female Pastel Banana Clown Ball Pythons, #1 CH 7-8-2020, #2 CH 6-27-2020, $2000 each. Produced from a “Female Maker” male Super Pastel Cinnamon Banana het Clown x 2 different female clown breedings. This is a very attractive combination and the true beauty is that it can be made so much better with the addition of both dark and color genes. 2001 is the last one still available.

2 Female Pewter Banana het Clown Ball Pythons, #1 CH 7-8-2020, #2 CH 6-27-2020, $1000 each. Produced from a “Female Maker” male Super Pastel Cinnamon Banana het Clown x 2 different female clown breedings.

3 Female Pastel Banana het Clown Ball Pythons, CH 7-8-2020, $700 each. Produced from a “Female Maker” male Super Pastel Cinnamon Banana het Clown x female clown breeding. 2002 and 2003 are still available.

1 Male Pewter Clown Ball Python, CH 7-8-2020, $500. Produced from a “Female Maker” male Super Pastel Cinnamon Banana het Clown x female clown breeding. Don’t let the price make you think this is not a powerful piece to take forward into brand new combinations because it is and I kept one of these back for myself.

Assorted Ball Python Combinations
1 Male Pinstripe Piebald Ball Python, CH 7-13-2020, $400. Pinstripe Pieds in combination with other genes such as Orange Dream, Enchi and Yellow Belly create incredible colorful Pied designers.

1 Female Red Stripe Banana, CH 8-10-2020, $800, On a Payment Plan. Produced from a male Super Red Stripe x female Pastel Cinnamon Super Banana breeding. This is my second year making Red Stripe Banana combos and I am very happy with the progress and look forward to what the future holds for this combination as the base for brand new combos.

1 Female Pastel Banana, CH 8-4-2020, $300, SOLD. She was the least amount of genes in one animal from a breeding where there could have been up to 7 gene animals but she is beautiful none the less and can get someone on their way to making amazing combinations or just be a beloved pet.

**You can see all of the above animals videos on my YouTube page, Boa Basement, while I am working to get all posted on my site, www.boabasement.com**
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2021, 01:20 AM   #2
Avvi269
Says website cannot be reached

Old 03-29-2021, 12:56 AM   #3
cornsnakeforsale_com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvi269 View Post
Says website cannot be reached
Bad link - try this www.boabasement.com

Old 08-10-2021, 02:53 PM   #4
Overload Reptiles
Are you willing to trade anything for a Adult Proven Breeder male Normal and a Breeder ready 100% Het Pied?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!