Bad Guy michael voorhies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
gavin22
michael voorhies

any one got any more info on this guy he screwed me on a deal we had i lost my 07 male sunfire supertiger het albino and 07 purple albino if anyone has any info or know the person he sold them to please help me out

Old 06-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Paige n' James
Gabino,
Do a boi search he has been scamming people all over the place. Ever watch the Friday the 13th movies? He uses names from scary movies. Can you post everything you have on him? Maybe our super sleuths here can help track him down
V/R Paige

Old 06-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
here is the other thread, assuming this is the same guy:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...chael+voorhies

Old 06-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
joe113
michael(Myers) (Jason)voorhies, LOL

Old 06-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
hhmoore
Is there any reason that you didn't continue this in the other thread you were previously using, Mr Vasquez?

Old 06-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
gavin22
well i thought i started another thread of him but it was deleted or i didnt post it right Mr.Moore thats why i started this on and i didnt want to continue on lady venoms thread this is what happened i had posted the snakes on here and i posted my number for more info and when micheal contacted me i was getting ready to deploy to an undisclosed area in the middle east well i had 2 snakes ready to go but i couldnt get in contact with a buddy of mine who had the other one i was going to trade my 3 snakes for a yamaha R6 but i told him i had only 2 ready and he said ok and i had to leave so i meet him in odessa texas we had a written contract and i was going to be back in three months and i was going to pick up the the bike and he was going to get the other snakes but when i got back he would not answer my calls or anything so i found an address and drove to texas and find him well i found his girl friend and his grandparents but the were of no use they wouldnt tell me anything so i went to the police station and the couldnt do anything either i would have to take him to court so i called the court and they have been giving me the run around and i cant believe i trusted some one with my snakes that were worth sooo much i could kick my self.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!