For Sale Ranco Thermostats ETC111000 -Free Shipping! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
MessyMike
Warning! Ranco Thermostats ETC111000 -Free Shipping!

I have 12 Ranco temperature controls available. These come not prewired, in new, unused condition with all instructions -the boxes may have minor scuffs . Would like to sell the dozen all at once or in sets of six, no trades at this time.

$250 for six, or $475 for all twelve...free ground shipping!
Lower 48 and PAYPAL only!
Email me at m.little707@gmail.com with any questions. I don't check PMs much.

Thank you,
Michael Little
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!