Camlon Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2002, 10:21 AM   #1
cire
Hi, just seeing if anyone had any business dealings with Camlon Reptiles, from Anaheim, CA. I was thinking of buying some snakes from them. Thanks!

Old 09-09-2002, 11:29 AM   #2
Tom Chambers
Bought some Hypo Leopard Gex from them and they have been healthy, good feeders and breeders.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

Tom Chambers
TC Reptile

Old 11-12-2002, 06:42 PM   #3
NEWReptiles
Any other info on Camlon Reptiles out of Anaheim, CA ????

Old 11-12-2002, 07:17 PM   #4
KN Reptiles
Thumbs up

I haven't actually purchased anything from them but they have purchased from me on several occasions. They were great to do business with. I also had the pleasure of meeting them in Daytona and we chatted about our animals.
I would not think twice about purchasing from them.

Nicole Elliser
Owner: K&N Reptiles

Old 11-13-2002, 12:02 AM   #5
ckl
Great Experience

I bought a het albino ball from them just a few weeks ago. The shipping was great. And they will keep in touch with you about the animal, definitely very professional.

Old 11-13-2002, 12:02 AM   #6
ckl
Great Experience

I bought a het albino ball from them just a few weeks ago. The shipping was great. And they will keep in touch with you about the animal, definitely very professional. chen lai

Old 11-14-2002, 06:26 PM   #7
David Reid
If it is who I think it is, Camlon Reptiles, I think I saw them at a show in San Diego like 2 or so years ago, a lady with dark hair behind the stand, with a new albino male ball, AMAZING looking ball python. She seemed very knowlegable and pleasant. I would buy from them.

David Reid

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!