sale gone bad... opinions needed - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2002, 12:36 AM   #21
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Ummm, perhaps you guys haven't read his last few posts, but James DID say he would take care of this in the proper manner.

Old 11-16-2002, 12:55 AM   #22
Dingo
James, I think your girlfriend should foot the bill for shipping and pay you for the snake...

Just kidding...

Allot of times my job doesnt allow me to be home when I need to ship an animal out. My wife helps me out on that occasion. She knows almost nothing about reptiles or shipping reptiles. If I cant pack it myself that morning, then I do as much as I can for her and I leave her tons of sticky notes regarding what to put where and how. What I really like to do is have her call me on the phone when she is ready to pack and walk her through it step by step. I take every precaution possible because all my animals are very important to me as well as anybody purchasing one. I wish I could do it myself all the time, but I cant.

Another thing that would help with communication is to tell your customer of your guarantees, replacement conditions, and what you expect them to do ahead of time, god forbid,if something does go wrong. I can understand wanting the animal returned. There is almost as many corrupt customers as there are sellers. The only way I would know for sure if it was my animal, would be if I had it in my own hands.

I also get my customers phone number when they order, just in case something was to happen to my computer/email during shipping so I can call them.

Your doing the right thing by paying the fedex charge and replacing the snake.

Old 11-16-2002, 03:17 PM   #23
varanusxx@aol.com
well im glad for a majority of the posts... others sould read EVERYTHING before posting.... but i guess some people only have time to post and not read replies.... i posted this whole issue for one reason i have nothing to hide..... and i right my wrongs..... and for those who think a bad computer day is just a bs story... if it happens to you... will it be just a bs story? any way this how thing is now pretty much done.. hope fully the last post will be ron stating he received his snake next week.... have nice day every one
james parks

Old 11-16-2002, 08:47 PM   #24
herphobbyist
dead mex pine/gopher

James,
I'm already satisfied with the ongoing communication you've displayed. When the replacment snake arrives I'll post it here. Thanks Ron Radloff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!