Gary Schiavino- Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2002, 03:01 PM   #1
redcdiver
Received a het for albino ball python from gary this weekend. He met me half way between our residences. Excellent animal and packaging. Emailed two days later to make sure everything was OK. Looking forward to doing business with him again!!

MarkTaplar

Old 10-28-2002, 04:02 PM   #2
Damon0306
Purchased 3 HET albino females from Gary about 2 years ago. spam_Two of them did very well and should be breedable next season.

I will breed them to my male albino. spam_He was a very nice person to do business with, and even came to my location for the sale.

I am only slightly worried, because they were supposed to be from a breeder named "Kenny Gall" although I have never heard of him. spam_Rumors on the kingsnake.com forums have said he not a good person to do business with.

Old 10-28-2002, 04:48 PM   #3
kim felts
kenny gall had a website and tons of ball pythons for sale approx a year ago..he is a bounty hunter i think and i dont remember hearing bad things about him at all.
im trying to remember what his place was called..he had some beautiful animals for sale..sometimes even albino boas and green trees..
i bet if you asked shawn at sunbaked serpents he would know what the business name kenny used was..
then look him up..if im not mistaken he was somewhere around virginia...humm getting old i do tend to forget half of everything important..im sorry i can offer better assistance.

Old 10-28-2002, 04:51 PM   #4
kim felts
darla and i are following each other around now..lmao.
she hit the nail on the head..it was rainforest rarities.
and her purchase was a good one..dont worry so much..your going to get wrinkles and look old sooner then necessary.

Old 10-28-2002, 05:15 PM   #5
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
This is a picture of a chondro I got from Gary a few months ago.  
J-Mack Chondro

Suffice it to say that I am VERY happy.  Gary was very easy to work with, nice to chat with, and quick to give any information I asked for.  

You can't go wrong with getting anything from him.

Old 10-28-2002, 11:24 PM   #6
napavalleysnakes
I'll chime in here with some of my own praise for Gary.  Met Gary a couple years ago at Daytona and have done business with him since.   His animals are top notch, and Gary himself very knowledgable and easy to deal with.  I highly recommend Gary Schiavino for quality reptiles at great prices.

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 11-11-2002, 03:39 PM   #7
Jerry Detwiler
Thumbs up Gary Schiavino

Gary prides himself in having only top quality Reptiles. He backs up his claims in writing and always has fair pricies. You can truly buy with confidence when it comes th Gary Schiavino....

Old 11-18-2002, 11:09 PM   #8
Clay
Piling on

Quote:
Deleted - violation of FULL NAME rule.

Webslave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!