Good Guy Trace Hardin of Hardin Herpetologica - Went Above and Beyond - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
scaledinfinity
Trace Hardin of Hardin Herpetologica - Went Above and Beyond

I know Trace has several good guy threads already, but you know what they say, it's how someone responds when something goes wrong that really shows their true colors. Well I can honestly say that Trace is a stand-up guy, even when things don't go 100% smoothly.

I bought a baby BRB from Trace recently, and while I won't get into specific details, there was a mistake made on his end. After letting him know, he apologized profusely and worked to fix the problem ASAP. He tried very hard to make sure I was happy, and in the end now that everything's fixed, I can say I have no regrets.

Trace always responded quickly and courteously, he shipped the snake with great packaging, and the BRB I received was very nice, even better than the pictures I'd seen. Trace is a quality person all around -- I definitely would do business with him again.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
tracycandy
I just recently purchased 1.1 Brazilian Rainbows from him and I couldn't be happier. He was fair with the price and the terms of the transaction. Communication was great from the very beginning, he packaged them well and they arrived bright and alert. I will definitely be doing business with him again. Trace is a good guy in this business!

Thanks Trace,

Tracy Knapp

Old 11-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #3
mraquarium
Trace Hardin

I bought a snake from Trace this fall and couldn't be a happier. He provided photos of the snake as well as both parents. When I unpacked the snake---it was very obvious that he truly cares about his animals. It was professional packed and included the feeding chart. Further, he is a nice guy with good customer service skills both on the phone and in email. I'd definitely deal with him again.

Kyle

Old 11-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #4
Skanakis
Agree with you all....Trace...good dude...Beautiful snakes. Got headhunter red male.....amazing.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:38 AM   #5
TraceH
Thanks for all the kind words guys! I guess I should just mention what happened with the original poster was I accidentally sent him the wrong snake. After we realized my mistake I had him ship back to me and I shipped the right one. I of course paid for both shipments and gave him a credit towards anything he wants to buy in the future. This had never really happened to me before and I'll make sure it never happens again. Just thought I'd put that for the record in case anyone was curious.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:42 AM   #6
Skanakis
Shit happens.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!