jr nimeskern - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2002, 05:59 PM   #1
drizzt_19
hi every one. i just thought i would let you all know that two weeks ago i purchased 10 cornssnakes from Jr Nimeskern.he shipped them when he said he would and they were delivered in excellent health. He had told me that they were all feeders and he was mostly right. just this week i ordered 4 more from him.right now i have on female snow who has not eaten since i recieved them.well Jr had told me to keep him updated,so i told him about her not eating.keep in mind that he did not give me a gaurantee.well when he replied he told me he was sorry and also said that he was sending me another female snow to make up for this one not eating. now is that good business or what.no gaurantee and i still get another snow because one of them decided to be stubborn and refuse every meal i gave her.i would highly recommend him to any body else. just thought i would share this here so every one can see that some people still have good business practices.

thanks for your time

Old 11-05-2002, 01:06 AM   #2
kenster
Gregg, I agree with you 100%! JR is a great guy and he has great service as well!! I also just got 7 corns from him, and am waiting for 12 more. All of the snakes got here very quickly and looked great!! JR is one of the good guys!!

Old 11-05-2002, 10:11 AM   #3
Darin Chappell
JR is a goody guy; no doubt about it.  I understand that he is getting out of corns to make room for other projects.  That's a shame, but he's still an honest guy with whom to deal, and I count him as a friend in the business.

Old 11-13-2002, 04:19 PM   #4
drizzt_19
just thought

I would let you all know that i just did another deal with Jr. All i can say is that his pics did no justice for the corns he sent me. The corns were absoultely beautiful.Once again two thumbs way up for Jr Nimeskern.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!