Inquiry Nick Lillis – XtremVipereXotics - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2017, 12:00 PM   #71
hydrosaurus
Positive experience

I would like to share my positive experience dealing with Nick Lillis. In light of some of the comments posted here on the fauna classifieds, I felt compelled to acknowledge the professional manner in which my purchase was handled. I frequent this site often, so I was immediately impressed by his high definition pics. of the specimens available. So much so, that I contacted Nick via text to place an order. Within minutes he replied back and made logistical arrangements for payment and shipping. The whole process went smoothly. A follow up tracking number was also provided. Once the package was enroute to my destination, foul weather at a mid-point Fedex hub would delay flights overnight. Nick immediately contacted me with this new information and informed me that the animals would be kept safe in a climate controlled room. Both of the specimens I ordered, arrived safe and sound the following day. Nick is a young entrepreneur in this hobby who has carried over the professional work ethic his father has groomed him with. I try to support and acknowledge young adults who conduct themselves respectfully and professionally. In closing, just remember if you have any discrepancies with a transaction, make an concerted effort to contact the seller so they may have an opportunity to make things right.

Old 02-27-2017, 06:37 PM   #72
Michael Brown
So I was threatened at the Hamburg Reptile show on the 25th, from an individual claiming to be Nick Lillis’s friend and a “business partner” of XtremVipereXotics, let me explain.

At the Hamburg Pennsylvania reptile show over the weekend (2/25), I was concluding my purchases when I was approached by an individual who asked me for my name, “Mike?” to which I replied yes, he followed up asking “Mike Brown?”, to which I replied yes. He then told me / yelled at me to follow him outside. My friend and I followed him to the entrance of the show (My friends name is Joe Milos, he has an account here, and was with me the entire time).

At this point, not even 5 minutes prior to this, Nick Lillis passed by me, put his hand on my shoulder, and mumbled something under his breath, I’m not positive what he said (because the place was PACKED), but it sounded like “Hey man, thanks for the publicity”. Maybe he can shed some light as to what he actually said. But nonetheless, I was pretty certain where this conversation was heading.

The man who instructed me to come outside, I had seen multiple times. He has been to just about every Hamburg Reptile show I have been to. I had a table for a dozen shows (years ago).

So needless to say, I have seen this individual many times, but don’t know his name.

I will paraphrase the conversation, seeing as it is coming from memory, but it went something like this:

Him : I am a friend of Nick, and business partner of XtremVipereXotics, and you are going to stop posting about Nick on fauna

Me: I haven’t posted anything in months, and it was just an inquiry to begin with, not a bad guy thread.

Him: I don’t care what you posted, you aren’t going to post anything else about him or you are going to have to deal with me.

Me: Are you threatening me over this?

Him: I am not threatening you, I am telling you that if you write anything else about him the next time I see you, you will have to deal with me

Me: Well I haven’t posted anything in months like I said.

While he was talking / yelling, he was moving closer to my face the entire time, obviously really annoyed. My friend Joe Milos, then asked for his name, in which he replied “don’t worry about my name”. He also tried to get me to shake his hand, to which I declined because I am not going to shake someone’s hand that is threatening me. This was in front of roughly 40-50 people standing in front of the entrance of the event, I am sure someone else saw this go down.

The individual is around 5’2 – 5’4, stocky, middle aged, appeared to be of Hawaiian decent, darker complexion.

Once again, I really don’t have an opinion either way about Nick, but I do not enjoy being threatened. It is ENTIRELY possible that Nick had nothing to do with his friend pulling me to the side and saying something to me, but if he did, what the hell? I’ve said it from the start, I think his animals appear to be in excellent condition, and he has some really cool stuff. I posted an INQUIRY, because things did not add up, I do not think that should equate to being threatened at an event, that I attend with my family, to remain silent.

Old 02-27-2017, 06:54 PM   #73
SobekSerpents
Just reading his response to other inquires about him and his dad using the same account was enough for me to plant a permanent red flag into anything "Nick Lillis". On top of that he's misrepresented animals in his own ads.

I'm guessing him and his dad are flippers...

Old 02-27-2017, 06:58 PM   #74
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrosaurus View Post
Nick is a young entrepreneur in this hobby who has carried over the professional work ethic his father has groomed him with. I try to support and acknowledge young adults who conduct themselves respectfully and professionally. .
Have you read through all his responses on here?? Professional and respect do not come to mind at all...

Old 02-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #75
hydrosaurus
Hey SobekSerpents,

As per your comment. I'm not in the habit of jumping on the band wagon just because an individual takes personal issue with someone and chooses to villainize him or her. If you haven't dealt with this individual you shouldn't take liberties to character assassinate Nick Lillis.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:40 PM   #76
Joe M
Joe here, can confirm. Pretty pathetic that it was over an Internet post someone didn't like, but I'm not sure what the intent was. I really didn't enjoy being threatened with physical violence over something so petty.

And just like all internet tough guys, he had a lot to say but wouldn't tell me who he actually was.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:43 PM   #77
the bratt
Well, isnt it easy to point the finger and hop on the ol band wagon. You should do buisness first..kinda got it backwards dont you think?

Old 02-27-2017, 07:44 PM   #78
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrosaurus View Post
Hey SobekSerpents,

As per your comment. I'm not in the habit of jumping on the band wagon just because an individual takes personal issue with someone and chooses to villainize him or her. If you haven't dealt with this individual you shouldn't take liberties to character assassinate Nick Lillis.
I'm pretty sure the BOI exists for the soul purpose of exposing both the good and bad to a collective group in addition to being here for those with questions about a business or seller. It's like Google reviews or other online review sites.

I'm judging him based off his own actions....or his dad's. Whoever it is that uses the fauna account.

All someone has to do is be a stand up guy from the start and threads like this would never exist. Its here for a reason....

Old 02-27-2017, 07:57 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
My friend Joe Milos, then asked for his name, in which he replied “don’t worry about my name”.
Coward bullies are like that, they get in your face and try to scare you, but if you stand up for yourself and ask for ID, their chicken factor comes out.
I'm sorry you were threatened, Michael.

IF this guy is Lillis' friend, it says a lot about Lillis. Lie down with dogs, rise up with fleas, that sort of thing.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:04 PM   #80
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by the bratt View Post
Well, isnt it easy to point the finger and hop on the ol band wagon. You should do buisness first..kinda got it backwards dont you think?
Which person are you responding to?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!