SOLD!! 1.2 Large Young adult Southern Alligator Lizards ready to breed! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 02-22-2024, 06:41 PM   #1
Blueking11
1.2 Large Young adult Southern Alligator Lizards ready to breed!

Here I have three young adult, ALL UNRELATED, captive born Southern Alligator lizards in great shape all with full tails! The first picture is my proven 4 year old female that laid her first eggs a year ago. She laid 10 good eggs and is currently 14.5” long, but is the only one with a small blemish. She is missing one of her toes on her hind leg as you can see in the picture, but it has not affected her at all. The next picture is my 3 year old, 13.5” long female that has not been bred yet. The last picture is my 14” long 3 year old male that I have not used for breeding yet, since he was too young to breed last year. (I did have an older 17” male, not sure what his age was, but he died last year.) The male is of Kern County locality as was told to me, the two females were purchased seperately as babies from two different people. All 3 lizards had been eating crickets and super-worms and have been brumating since 1 Dec 2023 and are still thick and healthy. They are still cooled, but I will be bringing them out of brumation in a few weeks. All pictures were taken today so you can see how healthy all 3 of them are. (Two of them are in the middle of shedding.) You can take all 3 for $$$ plus FedEx overnight shipping, or $$$ Each plus FedEx overnight shipping. Please call me anytime @423-895-5912 if you have any questions about anything. You may also leave a text and I can call you back if I don’t answer right away. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2024, 05:56 AM   #2
Bbratton
Alligator lizards

Are these still available? I have been looking for a few of these since I found some in a woodpile in San Antonio.

Old 03-05-2024, 11:19 AM   #3
Blueking11
Yes, all three are still available. I am slowly bringing them out of hibernation as we speak!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!