Leo777 (anyone know this guy?) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2002, 04:32 PM   #31
John Apple
Bothersome

Yeah Kim
I do not know how many times I told him I would not sell to him,
I can kinda understand his eagerness[we all were young once]
but he should understand if he wants something he should abide by the rules of the seller

Old 11-11-2002, 06:47 PM   #32
reptile16hunter
hey guys who started trade

umm i have a delema
i relize she doesnt need to trade but if i replyed to her add in the trades isnt it her the one inishiating trade?
robby lagognnis

Old 11-11-2002, 07:00 PM   #33
Reptscue
Re: hey guys who started trade

Quote:
Originally posted by reptile16hunter
i relize she doesnt need to trade but if i replyed to her add in the trades isnt it her the one inishiating trade?
Yea, but if I say "no" and you keep asking to trade for any thing else that I have. You are initiating the trade.
Sorry. I'm now starting to get a little ticked off.......
Oh and I recieved this e-mail earlier from leo777....
That pice of sh/t pitbull is blackmailing me because I didnt trade him one of my leos he is reptile16hunter hes lying. That prick got Ritche Luna in the mix hes posting the false story there were more e-mails than that he says he lives by pitbull he does because he is him. He started a new acount because everyone hated him e-mail me back please.

Bad word edited by me....
--------------
Kim Lewis

Old 11-11-2002, 07:23 PM   #34
John Apple
Enough is enough

Ok this is rediculous
Robbie..It don't matter [yes you replied to her ads in the trade section, on her insinuated trade , you also set the stage running asking for other animals to offer.]YOU ARE A MINOR!!!
You are trying to do many deals over the internet with people who will not , because of your age status.
You refuse to have your parents involved in any deal you try to initiate [gee don't that send alarms up]
You are becoming quite an annoyance
When you grow up a little and realize enough is enough I think people will have a bit of a different outlook on you
Honestly man how far did you think you would get??

Old 11-11-2002, 07:26 PM   #35
reptile16hunter
well im srry

well im sorry
i will stop asking
and ps there are 2 sides of the story
you originally said that i should check back with you just in case you didnt sell them
but whats done is done

Old 11-11-2002, 07:30 PM   #36
reptile16hunter
um srry but o

when did i not want my parents involved????
i m not geting my parents involved in a deal until i know its a deal
because they are very busy an if you suddenly disided agenst somthing then i would have wasted there time
my parents arent into herps i am
so they dont want to be bother unless they need to be
i choose to let them know less because the less they know the less they ask
but i never ever said that i wouldnt have my parents talk to you
you only assumed so
roby lagognnis

Old 11-11-2002, 07:34 PM   #37
Reptscue
Thanks again John!

reptile16hunter-I did say check back later....and after I told you all was gone, you still kept asking me what else I had to trade after I told you that I didn't.
Oh and by the way.....you just admitted to being pitbull50
Because I never recieved an IM from you/supposfully the friend!

-------------
Kim Lewis

Old 11-11-2002, 07:36 PM   #38
Jesse Van Atta
ILLITERACY

three words Robby.... "Hooked on Phonics"!

Not trying to be mean but your spelling is really that bad.

.....Jesse

Old 11-11-2002, 07:39 PM   #39
John Apple
oh for crying out loud

Robby or roby
No deals were ever going to be made unless your parents were involved, and when I asked for that you said something about your friend John was it? and I think you also said' he's eighteen I think' Did I not also tell you that would not fly
Look man its this simple, any deals you are involved in should have your parents involvement from the START, they should know every and any animal that you bring into Their House
I don't know how to stress this to you
better yet why don't you show you parents some threads on this site
I'm out

Old 11-11-2002, 08:01 PM   #40
Reptscue
Ha! Ha!

John......Pitbull50 told me that he was 13 or 14 and his friend was 17. This is so funny......I never spoke to reptile16hunter before this topic and he seems to know everything that I told to pitbull50 and says that Robby or Roby is his friend (the 17 yr old).
What I believe is that lepgex/reptile16hunter/Robby/Randy is all the same person. He uses one name, then changes it when he gets figured out!!!

---------
Kim Lewis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!