Leo777 (anyone know this guy?) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2002, 09:40 AM   #71
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
While I agree they offer comic value

While I agree they offer comic value, it would be funnier if I thought an adult were doing this crap. I think they are children, and thats actually kind of sick, that no adult is monitering what they are doing. If you can trace their IP addresses, is their anyway you can tell their MOMMIES what they have been up to? Some adult other than us needs to be supervising these kids, and that one needs to be supervised up the side of his head.

Old 11-14-2002, 01:46 PM   #72
NocturnalNature
Neil,
This has nothing to do with the issue at hand, but can you please refrain from the "Jesus" jokes?
As a follower of Christ I find it offensive and in poor taste.
Thanks in advance
Jackie Lapradd

Old 11-14-2002, 01:58 PM   #73
Seamus Haley
Quote:
This has nothing to do with the issue at hand, but can you please refrain from the "Jesus" jokes?
Jackie, I mean no offense to you but...

You can find someone who's offended at ANYTHING. If you go around and alter your speech just because it might offend someone... or go around getting offended at pretty inconsequential things (Neil's comments, not calling Jesus inconsequential) you'll have a rough life.

Just content yourself with the knowledge that he's going to hell and ignore it if it's really offensive to you.

Hopefully this won't pull the entire thread off topic.

Old 11-14-2002, 02:26 PM   #74
NocturnalNature
Point taken Seamus.
I guess the idea of us members trying to respect one another is never going to happen.
I don't think my request was unreasonable and if you look at it from the viewpoint of Neil being within his rights to post such a statement then I am certainly within mine to reply to it.

Take care
Jackie Lapradd

Old 11-14-2002, 03:42 PM   #75
Seamus Haley
Quote:
I guess the idea of us members trying to respect one another is never going to happen.
I think most of us respect each other... at least those of us who post with any regularity seem to for the most part. Universal caution about our statements before we make them probably not... But inherent respect for one another as human beings I think most of us already have.

Quote:
I don't think my request was unreasonable and if you look at it from the viewpoint of Neil being within his rights to post such a statement then I am certainly within mine to reply to it.
It's not and you are...

I didn't intend to say that you were in any nature wrong or incorrect for posting as you did, I apologize if that's how I came off.

I had meant something more along the lines of...

"I'm sure Neil didn't intend any disrespect towards your beliefs by making the comment as he did, we should all attempt to consider the source before we get offended about things, understanding that most comments are made innocently and without malicious intent."

There's a great group of competent people here and we should both try not to offend one another as well as not be offended by comments made in innocence. We should focus on those who have proven themselves to be unworthy of respect and make certain that they understand that their criminal actions are something that we can legitemately take offence at because it weakens the hobby as a whole.

Old 11-14-2002, 04:27 PM   #76
Neil Gubitz
Jackie.... you should really try to lighten up?? It's called HUMOR....
If you're truly disgusted with what I (jokingly) said.... I wonder what you think of Religeous figures who have to get "transferred to another Parrish"!! Now THAT'S digusting! It makes ALL religeons seem like a JOKE!

....Neil

Old 11-14-2002, 05:06 PM   #77
NocturnalNature
Neil,
I simply was trying to politely ask to see if you could refrain from such remarks. I was hoping that if you knew that it was offensive to at least one member you could try to avoid using such "jokes" in the future.
Oh well, You can't blame a person for trying.

Jackie Lapradd

Old 11-14-2002, 06:41 PM   #78
reptile16hunter
i know for a fact its the same person

i know for a fact that its all the sam
or at least im almost positive
cause i talked to randy this morning and he said cris has those sn"s
and he was a fag and he wants to kill the kid for making his warning level 95% and geting him kicked twice

this kids a mennis
grr
corprall punishment!!!!!!!
boot camp!!!!
and a but kicking is in order!!!!

this kid is probly some rich punky little kid
and i bet he wouldnt last 24 hrs in boot camp
let alone what he would get for the threats he made

Old 11-14-2002, 08:35 PM   #79
Reptscue
Wink Hey Ritchie or Webslave!!!!!

Sorry.......speaking of punky little kid.......
Could you check the IP address on this link to compare to reptile16hunter's......lepgex14
This will solve my questions......
TYIA
-------------------
Kim Lewis

Old 11-14-2002, 09:03 PM   #80
sonlucifer
leo777

i sorry he is my friend but i am not

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!