Wanted Roach Sorting Buckets! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
cinderbird
Roach Sorting Buckets!

I'm in need of a few sets of roach sizing buckets for dubia roaches. My colony has gotten to the point where its a pain to keep grabbing roaches by hand or with tongs to feed to all my animals. It takes a lot of time I'd rather spend watching my animals eat.

I'm looking for some 5ish gallon buckets with a bunch of holes in the bottom in 1 bucket with 1/3 inch holes
1 bucket with 1 inch holes
1 bucket with 1.5 inch holes

If you breed roaches and have a better sizing system let me know and I'll probably use that. I just want to separate the x-small small, from medium , large and adults. For improved feeding efficiency.

Let me know your price and your turn around time. I'd prefer to just meet someone local (perhaps at the next havre de grace show on the 12th?) but I'll pay for shipping if I need to.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!