My "Rare" Venomous Snakes - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #51
LauraB
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting.

Old 06-15-2014, 07:35 AM   #52
yasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting.
Thanks .

Here is a female Monocled Cobra I picked up. She is just an amazing triple mutation morph. Hopefully I will get a Leucistic male for her:

Old 06-16-2014, 02:14 AM   #53
LauraB
Although I've viewed this thread numerous times since last year when you originally posted, I've not really responded. I'd be dead in a heartbeat if I owned hots, but your photography skills are awesome. The macro scale shots and that female Monocled are just stunning.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:37 AM   #54
yasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Although I've viewed this thread numerous times since last year when you originally posted, I've not really responded. I'd be dead in a heartbeat if I owned hots, but your photography skills are awesome. The macro scale shots and that female Monocled are just stunning.
Thank you. I love photographing my animals, it is their natural beauty and the quality of my camera/lenses more than my photographing skills.

Old 06-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #55
ssshane
Thumbs up

Very nice collection. I used to keep several hots. I only keep one now, a cottonmouth.

Old 06-18-2014, 09:51 AM   #56
yasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssshane View Post
Very nice collection. I used to keep several hots. I only keep one now, a cottonmouth.
Thanks ssshane. Cottonmouths are cool and there are even Leucistic cottonmouths available, which look absolutely stunning.

Old 06-20-2014, 06:49 AM   #57
yasin
I just love how this girl looks, especially the partial monocle, she is amazing:

She is not afraid to charge at me either the little bugger .

Old 06-22-2014, 07:52 AM   #58
yasin
More from today's feeding:

Crotalus unicolor ready to strike at my face. This species is really an amazing looking example of the Crotalus genus.

The male Sydney A.antarcticus is getting to be very beautiful and he can easily take hopper size mice. He is also a very "enthusiastic" feeder. Female is still being tease fed and has no interest in food until she is hit on the head with it for 5 minutes. I hope she will catch up soon.

Mobile jaw of a cobra:

Beautiful side view:

Old 07-05-2014, 01:47 PM   #59
yasin
My 7 year old Naja samarensis(Samar Cobra) girl:

Old 07-06-2014, 09:16 AM   #60
yasin
Here is my most probably pregnant girl:

And here is the male Sydney red feeding on a hopper:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!