Amazon Tree Boa- Yellow. Needs adoption ASAP. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 01-02-2017, 03:18 PM   #1
COSnake
Amazon Tree Boa- Yellow. Needs adoption ASAP.

Hello,

I have an Amazon Tree Boa that was left in my care. I am not an experienced snake handle and am looking to adopt her to someone with proven experience caring for arboreal snakes. I've done enough reading and talked to enough people to know she needs to go to someone who knows what they're doing and is passionate about it.

What I know: She's a few years old, has had issues shedding, but eats regularly.

Comes with a 18x18x24 cube tank. Her and the enclosure are free. If you're interested I ask that you submit a brief overview of your reptile care experience and photos to prove it (time stamped in front of your current enclosures).

My main concern is that this animal goes to someone who can care for her correctly.

Currently located in Denver Colorado.

Thanks

Old 01-04-2017, 08:30 AM   #2
Kenzie21
Could you ship? I have a cage set up and ready

Old 02-20-2017, 01:49 AM   #3
pmarimon
Amazon Tree Boa- Yellow. Needs adoption ASAP.

I was wondering if you still have the boa? I have snakes and lizards as pets for most of my life. let me know if your tree boa is still available.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #4
jfriesz123
Tree Python?

I would like to know if you still have your tree python?

I am here locally in colorado, littleton specifically. I have 6 snakes, a turtle, and a tarantula. the snakes are housed in 4 foot cages, 4 of the snakes are still babies so they share cages. They consist of 3 ball pythons, a borneo short tail python, a columbian red tailed boa constrictor and a tiger reticulated python - all babies about 11 months old. the turtle is in a 65 gallon tank with a topper, she's about 2 years old and the tarantula is in a large tank as well, about 40 gallons.

Thank you!

Old 02-25-2017, 12:40 AM   #5
cheekkilla00
Hello, my name is Brian I currently have 4 amazons and 9 babies they are all different tigers,ext I would love to have another female to put into production. Please let me know if she is still available if you want to see pic's of my setup's to know that she would be going to a good home let me know.

Old 05-03-2018, 03:19 AM   #6
codycarricaburu
Would you ship the tiger retic?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!