Wanted Young adult/juvenile male veiled chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 07-22-2018, 12:07 AM   #1
Paco_manown
Young adult/juvenile male veiled chameleon

I want to replace my little buddy who died while I was in the hospital. I’ve been looking for one that looks similar to mine preferably. If not then, I would like something very colorful/eye catching. I have missed my little buddy ever since he passed. I am hoping someone on here can help me find a new veild to love and care for.

Here’s mine when I first got him as a young adult (would prefer one this size if possible but not a requirement):

And here’s 2 more of my little buddy when he was older/adult.

If you don’t have anything like my little buddy who I dearly miss, I’d like one as colorful/eye catching as possible like this guy just as an example:

Thank you so much for your time. I hope to hear back from someone and feel free to send me as many pics as you want. You can send the pics directly to my phone: (510)318-2368 Feel free to call n text any time
Or
You can email me at : Pacomanown@yahoo.com.sg
Although my phone would b referred as it’s a more direct route to contacting me.

I am a VERY serious buyer and will buy one of your veileds ASAP if u have one I like. I’m just kinda particular about the coloration of the veiled I buy. But I hope to hear from people w/ veileds for sale. I’d prefer a younger one and definitely would like it to b handleable. Please send me photos if you have beautiful male. veileds for sale so we can hopefully do business. Thank you for reading.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!