Nockturnel Tom - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2005, 02:29 PM   #1
KATTURNER
Thumbs up Nockturnel Tom

I Just Had To Write A Thread On My Recent Purchase From Tom Stevens...i Have Done Business With Tom Starting Late Last Summer....he Continually Amazes Me On What Quality Animals He Produces.....he Is Extremely Knowlegble On The Animals He Keeps As Well As Their Husbandry... I Know That Any Questions I Ask He Gets Them Answered Quickly And Honestly....
He Was Very Patient In Waiting For My Payment To Arrive And Let Me Know When It Was Received...great Comunication Skills...
The Animals I Received Were Packed To Perfection...very Carefully Padded And Containers Taped...
Don't Hesitate Buying From This "a+++++++" Herper!!!!
I Look Forward To Many Purchases In The Future...
Kat

Old 01-18-2005, 05:48 PM   #2
napavalleysnakes
Nocturnal Tom - Good Guy !

I've done a bit of business with Tom over the last couple years, and actually got to meet him in Daytona this past, Hurricane ravaged year

Tom is knowledgable, courteous, honest and an asset to the reptile business !

Thanks, Stephen Emerick

Old 01-18-2005, 06:42 PM   #3
cyberfrog
I want to buy some pits from Tom, but the weather here SUCKS!!!! I wanted to buy his patternless pines and a couple of Deppei. Ah well, spring will be here soon!

Old 01-18-2005, 09:02 PM   #4
Suncoast Herpetological
Tom has purchased animals from me on a couple of occasions and all transactions have gone smoothly

Old 01-18-2005, 09:08 PM   #5
gueronfw
Tom is a great person. He really knows his stuff. Have met with him on several occassions and his pits are awesome. I know that I will be getting some from him this year also.

Scott Robinson

Old 01-18-2005, 11:07 PM   #6
Preacher Pat
One of the Good Guys!

I've bought some stock from Tom--nothing but excellent!!! But more important to me has been Tom's willingness to share his techniques, his willingness to tenaciously track down information, his humble attitude and he has one of the cutest little girls around who will one day be an awesome herper. Reading his posts are a treat on whatever forum.

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 01-20-2005, 11:20 PM   #7
Gofer
Tom is a great guy to deal with, I highly recommend him also..

He is very knowledgeable and friendly, just an overall great guy to know and deal with.

Have a good one,

Gregg Feaster

www.greggsrb.com

Old 01-21-2005, 11:47 AM   #8
DAV6969
Tom Stevens[nokturnel Eclipse]

Tom is a great guy!met & hung with him at daytona this past summer.I purchased some high end colubrids from him,that are growing like weeds.I'm very happy with my animals from Tom.Tom is very courteus,knowledgeable about his herps,& a good friend in the business & a very talented musician too I might add.I would not hesitate to do more business with Tom in the near future.cheers.Dave Powell

Old 01-24-2005, 11:01 AM   #9
Nokturnel Tom
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I am happy to know my snakes are in good homes and feel lucky to have the good friends that I do. Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming breeding season. Thanks again Tom Stevens

Old 01-25-2005, 12:12 AM   #10
jlassiter
Thumbs up Tom Stevens is one of the good guys in the business......

I got some beautiful Mexican Black Kings from Tom a couple years ago and they were top notch. Tom Stevens is a very knowledgeable herper. He has top of the line offspring and does not slouch on healthiness and cleanliness.
I plan on doing much more business with Tom in the future. I would not hesitate buying from him again.
Sincerely,
John Lassiter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!