Thomas Davis, GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2004, 02:08 PM   #1
JETZEN
Thumbs up Thomas Davis, GOOD GUY!

I just received several snake hatchlings from T.Davis this morning this is what arrived,

1.1 yuma X holbrooks
1.1 nigra
1.0 calligaster
0.2 lindhiemer (one of these he tossed in for free,cool!)

they all appear to be very healthy and were well packed.

Thomas is a credit to the colubrid community.

thanks to all who read this,

John Sommerfield, collector of C.B. colubrids

Old 09-09-2004, 12:42 AM   #2
thomas davis
wow

thanks allot john glad you like them all and all arrived safe, i also must say john sommerfield has been a very pleasant cusomer to deal with he sent payment 2 weeks prior to shipping! very patient and great communication,,,,,thomas davis

Old 09-09-2004, 12:56 AM   #3
serpentboy78
Thumbs up A++++++++++

I'll keep it short and sweet. I just got back from Tom's house. I know him personally. I went to pick up some snakes he owed me. all top notch. Then left with 3 more snakes I did not intend on leaving with. Tom is from the old school. He knows his Sh!t. All his animals are flawless and is word is as good as gold...... I'll see you @ the expo T-bone. Mike Clark.....

"Karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 09-11-2004, 02:03 AM   #4
JETZEN
the real cool thing about this order of snakes was Thomas warned me about the nigras being challenging and shy,and when i opened their container and saw how tiny they were i thought ooh-nooo!. but they both managed to chow down a live pinky runt each within 24hrs, all the rest ate within 2 to 12 hrs.
hey Thomas don't forget my easterns and yumas next year! I wanna put put some CLEO blood in my gene pool !

Thanks & keep up the good work!

John Sommerfield
collector of c.b. colbrids

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!