For Sale Dragon Agamas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 05-14-2019, 02:33 AM   #1
ZachsExotics
Dragon Agamas

I have 2 (believed to be) female dragon agamas for sale. They have been in my care for a few months and are outwardly healthy, friendly, and demolish small crickets. The brighter green one will accept meal worms (not super worms, but true meal worms). The darker one is just approaching shed, but should be expected to be as pretty as the other. They may not be the most extravagant agama out there, but they are neat little diurnal arboreals. I prefer to sell in a pair to save both me and the buyer on shipping.

Asking $35 each, not including shipping. Shipping is done FedEx priority overnight at the buyers expense.

Payment must be maid prior to shipment. If for some reason you are local enough to Statesboro GA you can meet me, but payment must be made prior. Payments acccepted via Paypal or Venmo, and must include 3% for transaction fees.

For purchase, or questions, contact me via outlets provided as I may not see comments on the post.
-PRIMARY: exoticscommunications@gmail.com
-Secondary (text only): 904-327-1579
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #2
Lamar2lamb
Are they still available. I see the date I’m pretty late still feel I should ask

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!