Bad Guy Eddie Lopez - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #21
Steveboos
Quote:
Originally Posted by zammo1979 View Post
Hi guys, I'm not on this site to discuss reptiles as such, however I did notice your discussion on "Dustin Draper" "chris anderson" "Josh Anderson" " christina Davis" JJ Price" "eddie lopez"
this guy has ripped me off 1000 dollars which he tried to sell KKK collectables to me, showed me pics etc (which were of someone else's collection, once money was wired and collected, used every excuse under the sun. I have spoken to the Henry county police and filed reports with the trade commision, I also see there is a running case with the fbi? Dustin isn't only selling reptiles he doesn't have he is also trying to sell ku klux klan items on ioffer and storm front and is ripping a lot of people off. Any feedback or info from you guys will be well apprieciated as I would like to get everyone to report this guy if you've been ripped off as well.
Seems kind of odd that this is your first post on a reptiles forum about a transaction you have no involvement in...Seems odd to me.

This whole situation is confusing to me, but at least he called you, i guess that shows he intends to do at least something?? Hopefully. Good luck with the whole situation and i hope you get your snakes!!

Old 01-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #22
Keith Stambaugh
Quick update. Still no snakes or cash back. He does continue to be in contact. After losing the phone two weeks ago, he had the flu last week and this week he has a death in the family.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #23
thereticranch
Next week plague, the following week alien abduction, sorry you're going through this Keith.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #24
laterob
Quote:
After losing the phone two weeks ago, he had the flu last week and this week he has a death in the family.
Poor scammers always seem to have the worst luck. I know when I have the flu, I'm still strong enough to make it to the mailbox.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #25
zammo1979
I only joined this site to attempt to get more people who he has ripped off to try bring this guy to justice... yes I don't have involvement in this transaction, but I couldn't help but notice him trying to rip people off on this site as well....I just googled the name "dustin draper"
and I saw a lot of epoople discussing him on this site...

Old 01-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #26
kmurphy
Quote:
epoople
I knows it is a typo but it made me laugh.
Maybe it is appropriate. Anyway don't worry about coming here. The more information the better. Non-reptile people come here all the time when there's a thread about someone who has scammed them.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #27
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveboos View Post
Seems kind of odd that this is your first post on a reptiles forum about a transaction you have no involvement in...Seems odd to me.
why is it odd? he may not be involved in reptiles but it sure sounds like he is more involved then you are being as hes been ripped off for 1000 by the person this thread is about...

now as far as what he got ripped off trying to buy

Old 01-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #28
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereticranch View Post
Next week plague, the following week alien abduction, sorry you're going through this Keith.
next is surely death by flu

Old 02-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #29
Keith Stambaugh
UPDATE: Eddie has called and texted back and forth with all his excuses. He said he would ship the money or the snakes on Monday of this week, I said if he really had them then send the snake. Well as you can guess, Monday (1/31/11) came and went and nothing. I texted him early mid day on Monday, asked if today was the day, he responded "yes" and I've not heard from him again. Monday was the drop dead date to determine his motive. Obviously his motive was simple, rip me (people) off. Eddie Lopez (or whomever you really are) is lower than dirt! I'll keep it clean on here, but if you read this, refer back to what I said would happen originally. IT ISN'T OVER! Unless something shows up in my mailbox or front door from you, I'll have something (someone really) show up at yours just for you.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #30
LauraB
Got a current cell number?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!