Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2018, 08:11 AM   #141
Lucille
Thank you. Anyway, if this is the same Leverock it appears as if there has been similar behavior on his part for a while now.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:23 AM   #142
Lucille
Here is an excerpt (!!!BAD GUY!!!! Tampa Bay Exotics) post #38. I edited out a cuss word.

Forwarded message from tbe_jrreptiles@hotmail.com -----
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:24:51 -0500
Reply-To: Rick Leverock <tbe_jrreptiles@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hi John Guess what, and ******* tell Gary
To: john@proherps.com

Its a shame you and gary want to go around bashing. You do realize now, if
you want to place bashing in place, well a customized website is going up on
you and gary
boa talk and TRR and will be placed on top of Yahoo. I was
willing to work the one GTP out but I guess I can utilize the money now to
do you that favor and place your new free website on top of Yahoo search
engines so **** you, that 180 dollars you so called lost will go torwards
that. Its funny how you all don't say you were banned for your stupidity of
spamming on pm when you know you we were in full support of your sites. Its
ok that 180 now will be held against you plus some, enjoy the GTP and you
will see your negative website up soon on top of yahoo.
Thank You

Old 06-15-2018, 09:37 AM   #143
J9turtlepower
I met him online a turtle group I admin in November. He seemed knowledgeable about turtles so I offered him a mod position. He made a remark one day to a member of the group that upset her. When I brought this up to Anthony he told me instead of appologizing to her he would block her. I told him that was not acceptable as a mod in my group to block active members for such a minor disagreement. I warned him that if he blocked her I would remove him as moderator. He blocked her, I removed his mid position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Cristin, could you please provide some background information for those of us who have not been following along on other sites. How long did you know Mr. Leverock, and was the kind of behavior that caused you to remove him sudden or had he already been showing signs of the bizarre responses that are shown in some of the screen shots?
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-15-2018, 09:40 AM   #144
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Here is an excerpt (!!!BAD GUY!!!! Tampa Bay Exotics) post #38. I edited out a cuss word.

Forwarded message from tbe_jrreptiles@hotmail.com -----
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:24:51 -0500
Reply-To: Rick Leverock <tbe_jrreptiles@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hi John Guess what, and ******* tell Gary
To: john@proherps.com

Its a shame you and gary want to go around bashing. You do realize now, if
you want to place bashing in place, well a customized website is going up on
you and gary
boa talk and TRR and will be placed on top of Yahoo. I was
willing to work the one GTP out but I guess I can utilize the money now to
do you that favor and place your new free website on top of Yahoo search
engines so **** you, that 180 dollars you so called lost will go torwards
that. Its funny how you all don't say you were banned for your stupidity of
spamming on pm when you know you we were in full support of your sites. Its
ok that 180 now will be held against you plus some, enjoy the GTP and you
will see your negative website up soon on top of yahoo.
Thank You
Yes that is all the same Rick, Anthony, whatever. He has been doing this to people for many years. I found a few other threads on here involving him but as I'm new to fauna I don't yet know how to share links so thank you for that.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:47 AM   #145
J9turtlepower
I want to add it was January 1st 2018 when I unmoded Anthony from the group. At this point it could maybe have been talked over but Anthony went straight to making slanderous posts about me and hasn't stopped to this day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
I met him online a turtle group I admin in November. He seemed knowledgeable about turtles so I offered him a mod position. He made a remark one day to a member of the group that upset her. When I brought this up to Anthony he told me instead of appologizing to her he would block her. I told him that was not acceptable as a mod in my group to block active members for such a minor disagreement. I warned him that if he blocked her I would remove him as moderator. He blocked her, I removed his mid position.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:58 AM   #146
Lucille
Cristin I am glad you made a thread about your experience. Whatever the nature of disagreement between two parties, this use of false websites to attack others shows that (in my opinion) people may want to consider having nothing to do with Leverock. It is not a mature or rational way to solve differences.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:22 AM   #147
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
I met him online a turtle group I admin in November. He seemed knowledgeable about turtles so I offered him a mod position.
While I realize having someone moderate a Facebook group isn't quite the same as doing business with them, you may want to do a search on that person here and in the FBI Facebook group before making that person a mod. If you had you would have also found these:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=94879

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=94845

Old 06-15-2018, 10:33 AM   #148
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
While I realize having someone moderate a Facebook group isn't quite the same as doing business with them, you may want to do a search on that person here and in the FBI Facebook group before making that person a mod. If you had you would have also found these:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=94879

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=94845
Unfortunately hindsight is 20/20... Although I'm not sure I would have realized at that time that Rick and Anthony were one in the same.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:03 PM   #149
WebSlave
For the record, Rick Leverock was banned from this site by one of my moderators a LONG time ago for his actions on, and about, this site. There are threads remaining here that likely detail that reasoning for anyone interested.

He has recently applied for a new member name, which is caught up in limbo because he has not verified the email address provided during registration, which I am not inclined to accept for his continued membership bypassing that longstanding ban in place. Based on his past, present, and presumed future actions, he is not someone I wish to have participate on this site.

I am sorry if some people would prefer his input concerning current comments about him.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #150
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
input
Ordinarily I think it is good to hear from both sides but after reading some of the old threads it seems apparent that these sorts of threats and actions are an ongoing way of life for Leverock.
I'm sure he will still make a lot of noise somewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!