Pets - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-17-2004, 04:12 PM   #11
Sybella
Chad...you're just not looking girls in the right places. I also have reptiles in every room of my house, save two, and ratsicles don't phase me one bit. I have that and more in my freezer too! LOL!!

Old 06-17-2004, 04:16 PM   #12
RedQuake
It must be harder for men with reptiles to find woman that it is for woman with reptiles to find men. I'm not trying to be sexist or anything i've met alot of woman on here like myself, who love reptiles but i've found from those i know that generally speaking men are more accepting than woman are.

I agree that having a few hundred snakes would definetly be harder to get by than 20 geckos, 2 cats and a dog.

I'd really love to find a guy into reptiles as much as i am and totally independent as opposed to clingy. I spend alot of time with my geckos, currently spending as much time as i can getting my 4 very young AFT's and new leo used to being held. I never did this with my first group and i'm regretting it big time. Bronx my blizzard male freaks out and tries to bite if i put in food, or clean. So its important for me to have my time with them. Anyone i date will have to accept this. I'm also an artist and can sit for hours doing artwork or read or write, so its important that my eventual partner be comfortable with that.

I'm a very independent person but i do want someone in my life on a constant basis (ie. LTR leading to husband). Thats Ok right?

Red

Old 06-17-2004, 05:09 PM   #13
Stardust

OK that tort just turned off my computer twice as he likes to sleep under my computer desk, the one larger ig, Anna, is a free roamer in the living room and Montimae is a free roamer in my room in which he makes his home on top of my computer and sleeps higher up on the book shelves. There is no room in my house either that some, all a few, sort of reptile or snake.
Its amusing to say the least

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!