Any men in Massachusetts? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-04-2004, 04:45 PM   #1
TurtleManiac24
Any men in Massachusetts?

Just thought I'd give it a try, lol...

I'm not a huge fan of snakes, but I am a little obsessed with turtles and tortoises.

I'll be 24 in June, and I graduate college in May. I don't know what I want to do afterwards so I'm gonna stay at the daycare for a bit. I work with one-year-olds and they're the CUTEST things!

I LOVE art, so I'm thinking of somehow pursuing that a bit more in the future as well.

Anyway I just thought I'd see what kind of guys are out there on this forum... especially from the MA area.

Looking for a BF, not BS...

Old 06-01-2004, 08:41 PM   #2
Lucille

Old 06-04-2004, 06:55 PM   #3
AZ Dragoon
Of course there are no men in MA, look who they offer in the public spotlight - Ted Kennedy and John Kerry. LOL. To find a real man you have to go South. The South is always risen!

Kevin

Old 06-07-2004, 06:47 AM   #4
Seamus Haley
Quote:
I would say there are NO men in Massachusetts
Or possibly just none of them willing to touch that kind of post with a ten foot pole... "Looking for a bf, not bs" is not the sort of pressure a guy wants when meeting a woman for the first time.

Quote:
Of course there are no men in MA, look who they offer in the public spotlight - Ted Kennedy and John Kerry.
Both of whom we shipped out of state...

Quote:
To find a real man you have to go South.
Oh yeah, nothing more impressive than a real southern man with auto parts covering his front law, a family tree that doesn't fork, more fingers than teeth and fewer than ten of both who regularly uses phrases like "Y'all" when speaking.

Quote:
The South is always risen!
Here I thought the phrase was "The South will rise again"

... because they couldn't keep it up the first time.

Old 06-07-2004, 08:49 AM   #5
Lucille

Old 06-07-2004, 09:01 AM   #6
Seamus Haley
Awww, I was only joking around Lucille. I can't let someone get away with trying to pass off all Massholes as Kerry/Kennedy clones and my post was intended in the same kind of mildly mocking tone as several previous ones.

Old 06-07-2004, 09:21 AM   #7
Lucille

Old 06-07-2004, 04:36 PM   #8
Sybella
Maybe Mass men just don't like turtles? I know it can't be Jennifer because she sounds adorable!! LOL!

Old 06-07-2004, 05:11 PM   #9
AZ Dragoon
Its all good Seamus and without re-fighting the War of Southern Independence (we had y'all whipped until y'all brought in your foreign help) I am glad to see those two individuals are not thought of highly by all Mass. residents.

Kevin

Old 06-07-2004, 05:16 PM   #10
Lucille

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!