SOLD!! CBB 18 Boiga Cyanea Green Cat Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
Catchmydrift7
CBB 18 Boiga Cyanea Green Cat Snakes

I have 1 male cb 18 Boiga Cyanea available. These were produced in Europe and brought in by Jordan Russell in 2018. This snake was never assist fed under my care and has been a solid eater on f/t pinky’s/fuzzies since he came in. I acquired the snake in October of 18 and he has been trouble free since day 1. At moment he is available for local pickup within the Phoenix area, however, I may be able to meet as far as SoCal and Tucson. I’m asking for $250.
I may decide to let go an unrelated female as well, this was also a European produced snake bought in at the same time and a little bit older. Is would be more interested in letting it go with this male as a pair or if multiple animals were purchased together(see my other ad) if interested you can reach me a 9144410065.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-10-2019, 12:56 AM   #2
Catchmydrift7
This guy is sold, female is still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2019, 03:41 PM   #3
booyay78
female still available?

Old 08-07-2019, 04:12 PM   #4
Catchmydrift7
Yes the female is still up for grabs
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #5
Pegggggggg
Female still available ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!